chapter 3

MANEATER

MANEATER

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .                   ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦

-after a month

today tsu'tey assigned me a duty to collect some fruits that are from the other side of the island, literally what duty even is that. but i asked to be sure the fruit actually did exist first.

i hopped on my ikran, meyse patting her head gently before putting my visor on to keep the flies and bugs away from my eyes.

i yipped signaling to meyse to start flying up and there went half an hour wasted on flying just for some stupid fruits.

they are good i guess but still what kind of duty is that anyway?

god how i missed flying, this past month neteyam volunteered to fly with him whenever i wanted or needed. he was sweet about it, he is in general a sweet person.

i kept flying higher with a smile on my face making mayse twirling in the air while taking in the surroundings with screams of joy.

i love the forest, i would never imagine myself leaving the forest ever.

-

after putting enough of the asked fruits into my basket i jumped back on the ikran to head back home, today was a free day practically without this 'duty' so i was excited to just hang out with my friends.

stepping on the cold ground i take my head vision off while nodding at meyse to take off, once she did i held the basket tightly in my hand heading to the center diner where everyone ate together.

i was so hungry.

making my way there people kept bumping into me, mostly boys making me pissed because of the physical touch which was 100% intentional.

fucking hell i gave so many death glares but they kept coming from left and right and they didn't stopped until i sat down the table with my dad and the famous pregnant olikta.

thank god some of the sully's where there.

jake, lo'ak and neteyam were the only ones there and the others had stuff to do so they would've come later.

i sighed aggressively pushing the basket into my dad's chest "there's your stupid fruits"

he raised his eyebrows looking at jake to make sure he heard what he just heard, jake shrugging at him.