chapter 7

MANEATER

MANEATER

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶

"girl where you going?" vero'me asked behind me as i walked away form her and the group because feylo was there "i'm busy"

i lied but she ran after me holding my wrist so i could stop "what's wrong? you've been acting weird and you're barely hanging out with us anymore"

i scoffed glaring at feylo from afar "ask feylo he probably won't tell you" she looked at feylo confused then back to me in the same expression with her hands in the air.

"what? what is going on between you two?" i give a dirty look to that boy before answering.

"he's a jealous asshole who doesn't know that not everything rotates around him!" i said in a loud voice seeing his head snap, he looked at me with squinted eyes before storming angrily towards me, luckily the others stayed behind not wanting to be a part of this mess.

"i'm not jealous-" "yes you are! you think that i can't hangout with other friends only because you like me? is that it? get over yourself" i pushed him hard making him take a few steps backwards.

"hey y'all don't start now" vero tried saying but feylo hushed her "i'm looking out for you!-" "looking out for me? please, i can look out for myself! who told you that i needed you to look out for me?"

he was really asking me to snap in front of everyone here "no one had to because i'm your friend! that's what friends do!" he shouted in my face with a pissed look talking to his hands left and right to explain just how sincere he was.

i just stood my ground with my arms crossed staring deadly into his eyes, he breathed out heavily waiting for me to say something.

"you can't control my life feylo" is what i said seeing his tight face falling into a much easier one now that i didn't yelled back but said it in a calmer tone.

"and i'm not trying to" he finished the line for me but he looked down with a sigh trying to touch my shoulder but i didn't feel to make up with him just now so i pulled away.

"i'm sorry okay? you were right i was jealous" i scoffed knowing i was right from the start and half of what he was saying were lies.

"but i am your friend and i have to look out for you because i can't just stay and stare at you messing up your life-" he tried manipulating me now.