chapter 4

MANEATER

MANEATER

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶

the chaotic friend group was crowding up around me annoyingly "bro move out the way" i push them with my hands.

they kept interrogating me what were my plans for today cause i told them i couldn't hang out with them because i was going out but didn't say with who.

"mama are you cheating on me?" feylo asked me with a pout "ew go away you're scaring the hoes" he laughed throwing his head back "that's the point"

"is it ne-" i stopped zephyr because he was right "no more guesses! now enjoy the last minutes i have with you or i'll leave" everyone got scared of me leaving so they stopped with the questions.

i got caught up in the reflection of myself in the river so my brain didn't process anything anyone was saying to me.

okay damn i looked good, i twirled around to make sure i looked good even from the back-

a gasp left my lips turning violently to see vero'me with a fake critical smirk. she slapped my ass! not the first time but still.

"vero!" i shout at her confused "girl when you checking yourself out it means you're going out with a hot guy" i scoffed rolling my eyes ignoring the stares from all my friends.

"no, i'm checking myself out because i'm hot" feylo went to high five me with a proud smile but when i glared at him he put his hand right back down.

"is it serious this time?" mehreya asked me with a quiet tone in her voice, i looked at her offended.

"this time? what is that supposed to mean?" everyone sucked their teeth looking away "you guys have to be joking"

"well i mean this isn't your first date.." "it's not a date!" i mean is it? he didn't specify. fuck.

"oh really?" vero asked me with a hopeful smile "i don't know he didn't say"

everyone gasped "aha! so you are going out with a guy!" "let's hope he's hot" vero finished the sentence for everyone.

"can you just stop invading my private life? thank you" i crossed my arms glaring at all of them.

"mama we just be here looking out for you" feylo tried to say but i ignored him because literally he wasn't the one who could say something like that when he always be flirting.