chapter 8

MANEATER

MANEATER

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶

"bro why did you bring tuk anyway?" spider's voice echoed our ears glancing at tuk who kept tripping and walk loosely behind us getting easily distracted.

i felt bad for her though, wanting to hang out with her siblings but the age gap wasn't helping.

"she's such a crybaby!" lo'ak exclaimed with annoyance in his voice jumping in front of us to mock his little sister.

"i'm telling, you're not supposed to go to the battlefield! i'll tell mom if you don't let me come!" he did a high pitched voice to imitate tuk.

me and spider tried our best to not laugh seeing kiri roll her eyes "don't pick on her" the protective big sister lashing out of her making me smile a bit.

it sure seems nice to have siblings, well a part of it.

tuk poked her tongue out with a grin on her face successfully annoying his older brother, lo'ak rolled his eyes turning around to walk further exploring the old air craft.

spider following him like a lost puppy before kiri wondered off on her own.

i sigh shrugging off the sibling tension in the air, i walked close with the two boys letting my eyes scan the sky people machines.

i sure think having tuk with us is a bad idea but what could i do? i'm not their sister or something.

"so you and lo'ak huh" spider randomly popped from behind me with a smirk, i furrow my brows at him not catching what he meant only after a few seconds.

"geez spider there is no me and lo'ak. platonic only k?" he rolled his eyes, the smug look on his face not leaving anytime soon which kinda pissed me off.

"yeah but like- you know he's head over heels for you right? you got him pussy whipped" i almost chocked on my own saliva.

"what? did you just say pussy whipped?" he started laughing at my reaction, nodding his head at me.

"he's totally nuts for you! have you seen the way he gets all purple whenever you're around? i swear-" thank eywa lo'ak's words stopped spider form saying any further stupid things about him.