Revealed

✭⛧࿏

averee met up with bella at the cafe to watch the girls band rehearsal. the girls had all gone swimming that morning, averee didn't join them, she wasnt in the mood for swimming. she watched bella sing as she sat by rikki, scabbing off the blondes juice. "ave, get your own." rikki warned the brunette as averee just shrugged, leaning back in her chair. averee watched as bella looked up towards someone before the blonde looked down. averee turned slightly, seeing will. she rolled her eyes, slouching further as she picked at her fingers.

bellas set finished and the group all clapped, averee kept picking at her fingers before she felt someone grab her hands. "don't." bella muttered sternly as the brunette looked up at her with an apologetic smile. "we are on fire. i cant wait for fridays gig." "me either." bella smiled down at averee before nate walked up behind the blonde, "great set, bella. were making magic out there." "thanks." averee kicked the boys shoe, "hands off." she mouthed as the boy looked at her with a glare, as she looked back up at bella she saw the girl watching will leave, she pulled at the bottom of bellas shirt trying to get the blondes attention as the blonde rubbed her hand before going to follow will.

averee sighed, glancing at rikki who was already smirking at the girl. "when are you gonna tell her?" averee creased her eyebrows together looking at the blonde, "tell who what?" rikki shook her head at the girl, "just ask her out, i'm sick of both of you." rikki muttered, only loud enough for averee to hear. averees eyes widened as the girl slapped rikkis arm, making the blonde laugh, "i dont like her like that." averees face slushed red as rikki muttered a "sure" before turning back to cleo.

✭⛧࿏

"he's always had a thing about mako." "i think its different this time. he's completely fired up. i never meant to encourage him. i really tried to put him off, i really did." bella got up moving to sit by averee on cleos bed, the brunette didn't look up, keeping her eyes locked on the wall. maybe it was out of jealousy, or maybe she'd convinced herself she was mad at the girl for almost revealing them as mermaids to will again, though deep down, she knew she didn't care about that.

"well, how many times do we have to tell you? you need to forget about him before it's too late." cleo walked out of her bathroom, putting her hand up at rikki, "give it a break, rikki." cleo sat down by the two before rikki walked over, "i'm trying to help her. she's in over her head." "yeah well, thats what these things are like and he is obviously obsessed with her." averee scoffed rolling her eyes, "obviously." she muttered, bella glanced at her with a hurt expression before looking away. rikki pointed at averee, "exactly. does anyone else hear alarm bells?" "rikki.." bella turned around to the girls, "no. no, she's right. its gone too far already. its just too dangerous."

✭⛧࿏

bella was hanging out with will around the beach. she'd only agreed to it because the boy said he'd back off the mako topic all together. she liked hanging around him, the two were similar in a sense. she found it refreshing, like she was talking to another version of herself. her mind kept drifting back to averee, the girl had been cold towards her all day. she didn't understand why either. she wasn't sure if it was just averee or if she had done something.

she noticed the brunette would have moments where she'd seem cold or snappy to anyone who even tried to speak to her but even on those days the girl was never like that with bella. now she was only like that with the blonde. bella tried to push the thought away when she was with will. the two walked along the beach talking as the boy tried to hold bellas hand, the girl looked down before pulling her arm back with an apologetic smile. he acted unbothered by it as the two kept on their conversation.