To Have & to Hold Back

✭⛧࿏

"wow. thats some offer you've made." the four girls all leant on the rocks at mako. averee leant her body into bella as she half listened to cleo, "i thought if i got kim involved, she'd warm to the idea." "you think?" rikki asked the girl, averee leant up looking at the water with furrowed brows, "okay, theres a lot to do. but if you guys could help me..." the girl trailed off, "yeah, you name it, we'll help." bella said to the girl before she glanced at averee.

she rolled her eyes seeing the confused look on the girls face, "what?" she muttered as she leant over to the brunette, "who is "we" and what are we helping her with." bella rolled her eyes at the girl, "we is all of us. and we are helping with don and sams wedding. and yes, you will be helping." the girl looked sternly at the brunette as she grunted, rolling her head back. bella snickered a bit at the girls tantrum, her face flushing red as she looked up at averee. averee looked back down at the blonde, smirking a bit, "bella." she mumbled, quickly catching the blondes attention. bella coughed looking down as averee nudged her, bella looked back at averee with an annoyed expression, "what?" she grunted, "your face is all red." bella rolled her eyes, as averees smirk deepened, "what is it?" the brunette spoke. "you're attractive. now, pay attention to cleo." bella glared at the girl as she turned around, averees face flushed red as she looked down at the water. the blonde was never bold, but she knew averee was worse than her so it gave her a little more confidence.

"well, i was wondering if i could use the cafe." "they're not gonna want to do it there." averee looked up, "ceremony outside, reception inside." averee said, cleo looked at her with a smile, "thats what i was thinking." rikki smiled at the girl, "i'll ask zane, but he always does what i say anyway." the girl smirked, looking back at cleo, "thank you."

✭⛧࿏

averee smirked from cleos couch, watching bella attempt to do kims hair. she laughed at how frustrated bella was. "stop squirming. stay still." the girl said sternly as she glared at averee for a moment. averee kept laughing, covering her mouth. "i can do my own hair, you know." "you need to match cleo. now stay still! averee, stop it." the blonde glared over at averee, making the girl stopped laughing, sinking into her seat as she watched bella keep fixing kims hair with a small smile.

"hello? hows everything in here?" ron asked as him and lewis walked through the door, averee sat up with a lop sided grin, looking over at the man, "oh doesn't she look fantastic? lewis, doesn't she look gorgeous?" the man gestured at kim. rikki glared a little at lewis, "what are you doing here." "i invited him over, lewis, i've been thinking it over, and none of the guys down at the wharf seem like the right choice to be best man. how do you feel about it?" averee smirked, biting her bottom lip to try and hide it as she looked over at bella. bella stared at the girl, shaking her head, "cute." she muttered, continuing to fix kims hair. "you want me to be your best man?" the group all turned to lewis as the boy stammered, "you're practically part of the family." "yeah. yes." don threw his arms up with a smile, before his face fell as he glanced at averee, "no overalls at my wedding kid." averee grunted, throwing herself back on the couch dramatically before she looked up to see cleo coming down the stairs, she glanced at lewis before looking back at cleo.

"you look amazing." lewis said to the girl, "she sure does. lewis has agreed to be my best man." don said patting him on the shoulder before leaving, "really? that's fantastic. i mean, thats a really big honour coming from dad. hey, are you alright?" the girl grabbed lewis's shoulder, averee glanced between the too, biting her lip. "um, i dont think we have time for this, cleo we just ran out of hair gel. do you have any more?" cleo furrowed her brows, backing away, "um, there could be some in bathroom." "i do not use hair gel." averee threw her head back, rolling her eyes, "get over it." she said sternly, glaring at Kim.