Chapter 2- Love

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Obanai's POV

I grabbed his clothing and pulled him close so I could finally kiss him, i'm so glad he kissed me because he made me feel special in good way. He was trying to add tongue which I allowed him to, and he made sure that every part of my mouth was marked. He was so good at kissing, I loved it, I love him. He slowly pulled away, "Wow that felt amazing, you don't know how long i've been waiting to do that" I chuckled at his comment knowing that I felt the same. I'm surprised at how easy he made it for me to get over Kanroji.

Giyuu's POV

OMG I'M GONNA SCREAMING, SOMEONE PLEASE DON'T ME WAKE UP. HE KISSED ME BACK AFTER I PECKED HIM AND IT WAS SO GOOD. I'm hoping that won't change things between us. "Shall I walk you back?" I asked, trying to start a conversation and he agreed we talked on the way to his estate.

When we reach there I gave him a goodbye kiss on his hand. "Tomioka-" he stuttered. "Don't you think it's a bit late to walk home tonight" He was asking me to stay. "I think so too, I guess I have to stay here with you then" I chuckled as we both walked into the estate. Holy shit I didn't think i'd make it this far. He made me follow him to his bedroom and said he had some extra clothes that were too big for him, i'm glad otherwise I would have to wear short pj's.

We both quickly get changed and Iguro said there was only one bed, which I didn't mind since that means I can cuddle him. We layed down on the bed facing each other, it was awkward since we didn't know what to talk about so we just sat there until I broke the silence with a passionate kiss, he kissed me back and we were soon making out again. I slowly pushed my tongue into his mouth accidently making him gag but he didn't mind. I continued at a slow, smooth pace until I started to lean forward making him moan slightly. I enjoyed that sweet sound he made.

As we were kissing I slowly started to take my top of and proceeded to take his off for him. I started to make my way down from his lips to his neck and started to leave visible hickeys. "Giy..uu ~" as I made more hickeys he moaned more. Once I was done with his neck I moved down to his nipples proceeding to suck, chew and fiddle with them, knowing they were a weak spot to him since he moaned louder "G~i..uu do~n't sto-" I did as he asked and continued playing with his nipples, he enjoyed that.

I started making my way down his body but before I pulled his shorts down I looked up to see if it was ok for me to proceed, he nodded and I removed his bottoms, exposing his dick. I caressed his thighs playing with him before I started to get into action. One more time I looked up to make sure I could do it and he nodded whilst holding back his moans, I grabbed his hands pulling them away from his mouth.

"I love hearing you moan so don't hold it back" he listened to me as I made my way to his member "Mhmm Gi..yuu~" Those lovely sounds he made as I licked the tip of his member after a minute of playing I shoved the whole thing in my mouth until my chin touched his groin. "Mhmmm~ Gi..yuuu~" I went up and down to tease him. "Wait Gi...uu I'm go~nna ..." I waited until a white sticky substance came out of his member and into my mouth. "Don't swall-" I already did and laughed it off.

Then I pulled down my bottoms to reveal my 9 inch member, Iguro was shocked and in disbelief if that would fit so I searched the room for some lube and found some. I got it and put it on two of my fingers, I checked to see if it's ok once i hot his approval i started at a slow pace. My two fingers entered his hole. "Oh- my~ Giyuu" I looked up to see his lewd face and started going in a faster pace by shoving them both in and out getting pleasurable moans from Iguro. He seemed to enjoyed me touching him so I stretched my fingers out so I could spread his hole out. That got him even louder. God I loved him so much.

I took my fingers out and applied lube onto my member, "Do you think it will fit?" He asks concerned for himself. "Don't worry, tell me if it starts to hurt and I will immediately stop, ok" "...ok". I got his consent and I steadily started to line up to his hole, I then put my tip in and heard a non-painful moan just from my tip going in. " M~ore.. pl..eas-" I was shocked, he wants more. Well if he says. I make sure not to go too fast so I put a little bit in at a time. And it seems to send shockwaves of plessure to Iguro. "K.e.e..p ~ ug..h going~" I went all the way in and Iguro flung his neck back as if he felt the sun and moon collide. "Faster~" I gently pulled out and swiftly rammed into Iguro leaving him feel amazing.

I kept at that rhythm going deeper every time until Iguro had a jolt of plessure hit him. "Found it" I kept pounding into that same spot making him moan constantly. The edges of Iguro's insides were tightening around me making my member more sensitive. "Iguro ngh.. i'm about to-" "Me~ t..oo a..u..gh". Soon after we both cummed at the same time, Iguro's going over his abs and mine filling him. I pulled my member out and ask if he's ok. "I'm tired, can we rest" "Ok I understand"

I sat next to him and I leave a gentle kiss on his forehead. He quickly falls asleep while I stay up staring at his gorgeous face. God he is so beautiful I could do this everyday and won't get sick but I don't want to hurt him so I will do it when I get a chance to. I constantly thought about him until I got sleepy.

"It's currently 4:24 am and I finish this, I hope you liked it and I hope to make more soon"

❤️😊😍(●'◡'●)