Chapter 5- Round two

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Obanai's POV

We ran back to his estate and I borrowed some large pj's (not that I will need them ) We went back to bed and I snuggled close to Giyuu. He stroked my head and I smiled. It was silent for awhile but I pecked him before 'going to sleep'.

As I was turning over he grabbed my waist and smooched me, I kiss him back and he rolled me over onto my back. I stared into his eyes pulling him into a kiss, and he leaned on top of me, putting weight onto my chest making me wince in slight pain. He jumped back asking if I was ok. "Yea Just don't lay all of your weight on me". He nodded and continued kissing me.

We toss and turn until I was on top of him, I took his shirt off and started making my way down to his neck, leaving big hickeys. After that, I licked his nipples, he was holding back moans as I twisted one with my fingers and bit the other. He let out a big moan and looked embarrassed. He sounded like an angel it turned me on.

I leave his nipples and pull down his shorts, IT WAS ATLEAST 12 INCHES. I choked on my spit as I braced myself for this. I spread open his legs and slowly breathed in. First, I grabbed it with my hands and then directed it into my mouth. Only the tip was in and I felt my jaw extending to its fullest. Slowly I shoved more and more into my mouth, the sweet smell was intoxicating and lead me to tears. It was suffocating me! Finally, I fit most of it in and it reached the back of my throat, Giyuu looked pretty satisfied because his head was all the way back. I guess i'm the first to do this.

Giyuu's POV

Obanai is ... sooo~ good at this. His head was eating my member and it felt so good. Only the first half of it was in and it still pleased me. "Obi wait i'm gonn-" My cum splattered in Obi's face but he slurped it up. He quickly pounced on me and started to make out with me I enjoyed it but he was taking off his pants whilst kissing. He was getting ready, his fabulous shiny ass was out and he was on top of me. 

"Let's try this position" I said with a smirk on my face. "You think THAT is gonna fit inside me no no no no no no" he said with a concerned expression. "Come on lets try" I said trying to persuade him. It worked.

I get a firm grasp on his smooth ass and slowly start pushing him down, he closes his eyes trying to think of something else cause he knew this would be painful. Shortly, his asshole touched my tip and it slowly started to spread open. The further he went down the more he squirmed and moaned.

 He already took 6 inches and felt full but he kept going down, I loved watching his lewd face. About 8 inches in and I assume I reached his sweet spot since he jolted, he looked amazing face full of sweat and tears with his eyes rolled and tongue out. 

He made random movements with his head and thrusted himself onto my groin, it was fully inside him and he screamed as he felt the mixture of pain and pleasure hit him like a bomb. I felt my cock being squished inside him and pulled him up and down so he could feel even better.

Obanai's POV

I'm so full but I need more. I quickly got up and was about to fall over but Giyuu caught me and asked "Round two? 😏" I looked at him in shock but this got me closer to him so I nodded. He grabbed my waist and turned me on my back. My leg got pulled up to his shoulder and he starting pounding into me harshly. I wince in pain and Giyuu went at a slower pace but continued thrusting into me. 

"Giyuu... plea~" "Harder... more i'm begging" Woah I never knew I could say something so dirty. I looked away embarrassed and Giyuu went faster and shoved all of it into me, I was about to explode but he put his hands around my member and covered the exit. My sperm was rapidly pressuring inside my cock waiting to be released but Giyuu kept hold of it whilst thrusting deeply making me produce more.

 He continued this for ten minutes and I felt like my cock was about to burst. "I'm ready are you?" he said smiling as he removed his hands from my member. A stream of thick cum came exploding from my dick. I also felt the warmth of his cum being released inside me. Everything from my head to the tips of my toes were throbbing, he went so hard I could barely walk; he made me flimsy. I rolled up into a fetus position attempting to go to sleep.

Giyuu's POV 

He looks so cute in that position. "Hey obi, you're soaking wet and full of cum (literally) How about a shower together" He groaned as he got up. One foot touched the floor but he fell straight to the ground. Luckily I caught him, he got carried in bridal style and chucked in the shower.

I helped him stand and wash. I got shampoo and put it on mine and his head, then I rinsed and got soap to wash. I wash myself first and then moved to him. I got the soap and started caressing his body, playing and fiddling it.

Once i washed the outside of him I got lube and put it on two fingers. Then smoothly shoved them up his ass, he whimpered since he was worn out but I started thrusting him with my two fingers. I spread them wide open cleansing the inside of him. His sweet sounds and lewd face made me hard again. 

He noticed and said "Wanna go for a round three?" I thought about how hurt and limp he was but since he asked I quickly turned him to face the wall and thrusted deep into him. He made loud moans each time I thrusted going deeper and deeper. My cock was rapidly growing inside him and he felt it thicken. The hot water felt calming and irritating at the same time.

We kept going for 10 minutes and my cock reached it's full length making Obi deeply satisfied. I started to notice a change in his moans as they were fading, he fainted due to the hot steaming water. I quickly turned it off and carried him to the bed, wrapped him in a towel and left him to sleep. I got him clean before putting him in the bed and started to properly cleaning myself.

I heard a knock at the door. My heart froze, who could be here at two o'clock in the morning. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door with my sword beside me. I opened it only to reveal the one and only Sanemi, the brattiest hashira. 

"Yo I heard a lot of moaning, I didn't know you had a girl. Keep it down and make sure to introduce her to me tommorrow." He said with a gigantic smile on his face. "I don't have a girlfriend." I muttered. He stared at me blankly. He tilted his head as he asked "Then who was moaning so loudly, was it a boy?" I jumped and panicked but remaining a calm expression. 

"No I was testing out sex toys cause i'm lonely" He had the most disgusted look on his face. "And I thought you couldn't get any more weirder." "Just keep it down and go find real love you loner." I sighed as I closed the door on him but his fingers caught it "I wasn't done talking" He said as he opened the door fully. 

"Maybe I can help you out if you're that lonely" 

Plot twist oooo~ 💅💅

I need requests, should I get him to help Giyuu or should I make him walk away I dunno?