Chapter 4 - Battle

Obanai's POV

It must be really bothering him if he's calling me by my last name. It just feels weird that the one guy I despised is now head over heels for me. "I get if you don't want to explain but don't ignore me, we got put on this mission to get along and all we are doing is drifting apart." I sighed when he said that. "I'm sorry lets just get this over with"

We continued walking and we finally arrived at the destination, I was being distant and Giyuu knew I wanted to be alone so he went off in search for the demon. I walked around, admiring the land, I was disturbed by a painful scream. I rushed over and a woman was crying, her arm was completely bit off. I ran to her and give her to some of the civilians.  I took my fighting stance and prepared for battle. Where is Giyuu? He lunged at me and I swiftly dodged, I ran at the speed of light and sliced his neck off making him crumble into ash. I stood there frozen when I heard a mysterious voice call out to me. "Obi? Are you there? What happened? Answer me please" It was Giyuu.

Giyuu's POV

I was wandering, trying to get my mind off Obanai since I knew he was upset with me but why? I hear this god awful scream coming from the center I run over but I encountered a demon he was easy so I sliced him up easily. When I got over to the direction of the scream I saw the woman being treated and Obanai standing completely still. Whats wrong with him?  I walk over and shake him, he didn't respond. I shook him more and he ignored me. I shouted out, no reply. "Obi? Are you there? What happened? Answer me please" He finally awoke. "Obi, what happened? Are you hurt? please." I asked, he blankly stared and walked off "I'm fine" he muttered. I grabbed his hand, he looked back in shock. "Please if I did something wrong just tell me and I will leave you alone" He got lost in thought, staring down at his shoes. 

"Why do you like me?" my face went blank, "what?" "I mean i'm a boy and I used to verbally abuse you so why do you like me? what's the reason to?" I didn't know what to say, it felt like he hit me with a ton of bricks. "Well?" he said impatiently. "What's there not to love about you?" I said. "You have beautiful eyes, great body, amazing skills the list could go on forever" I saw a flustered smile appear on his face as he looked away. "Do you really mean that?" he asked, still looking away. "I mean every word of it?" I spoke confidently as I directed his chin to face me. "I hope that's enough information to determine whether or not I love" He smirked and kissed me. I kissed back holding his jaw in my two palms. He leaned further into the kiss making me feel aroused. I pulled away and saw his eyes still closed, god he's so beautiful I could just fuck him here. "Let's quickly go back so we can finish this" We ran back to my estate this time and coincidently there is only one bed. I was so excited, it might happen again.