Chapter 6-Uh Oh!

Obanai's POV

I woke up to some commotion. I saw two silhouettes at the door. I went over to see who it was and panicked when I saw Sanemi bringing Giyuu into a kiss. Giyuu was pushing him away but Sanemi was gripping him tightly. "Hey!" I said while pushing Sanemi off of Giyuu. "What the- OBANAI???!!!" He said with a surprised expression. "So you and snake boy have been fucking, wow." Sanemi said with a smirk. "I thought you were into Mitsuri. Also I wanna know who's top cause the bottom moans hella loud." He asked waiting for an answer. I looked away in embarrassment. "Oh it's you then, god I never knew someone as tiny as you could moan so loud." He just laughed and walked off. "Hey don't forget you just kissed me." Giyuu said with an angry expression. "Woah jeez calm down, I thought you were lonely so I wanted to help but now I know he's here I'll leave." Sanemi said as he tried walking away. "Apologize." I said in a serious tone. "What" He chuckled. "I said apologize." I felt my veins tense up. "Ok sorry, you happy." "No but next time I will hunt down your brother and slaughter him into shreds of meat" He walked off and Giyuu and I went back to the bedroom. 

"Hey I'm sorry about him, I had to lie and say I was alone because I didn't want him to get suspicious of us." Giyuu said in a soft tone. "What's wrong with that? I like you and don't mind being seen with so how about we make it official." I said confidently. "Aww no I wanted to do it." He said in a sad tone "But if you wanna make it official then I don't mind- I pulled him into a heart filled kiss and he leaned further into the kiss. We were hardcore making out and I started feeling sexually aroused so I took my clothes off and so did he. Giyuu looked rock hard and it turned me on." Oh my Obanai you look so hard right now want me to get rid of it." Giyuu said in a dirty voice. "Ye..a" I said and immediately turned away. "Ok if you say so." He got off the bed and went on all fours. I put my legs over the edge of the bed and he started to touch it. I was trembling at the touch of his soft hands and he slowly started to jerk me off. "Mhmm~ Giyuu" I moaned, his delicate hands were caressing my cock and made me feel an explosive rumbling inside.

"Wait.. I'm gonna-" I cummed all over his hands and he licked them, god he was so hot. "Now that that is gone I can finally start sucking." He said while directing my member into his mouth. "Wait if you do that I might cum again." I said. "I don't mind, I wanna taste it." He said as my cock went into his water filled mouth. His hot breath from his nose is so electrifying I wanna explode. He went up and down, and I felt an amazing shock wave of pleasure. He was really good at this. "Angh Giy~uu" I said while trying to contain my moans. He went faster and the rumbling feeling came back. "I'm cumm~ing again-" This time it squirted in his mouth and he swallowed it. "Tastes sweet like you." He said with a cute smirk on his adorable face. I pulled him up onto the bed and flipped him onto his back where his dick was pointing to the roof. I pounced on top of him and slowly aligned my hole up to his pulsing cock. 

Giyuu's POV

He was gonna slide on top of me and I tensed up. I grabbed his waist and guided him. "I'm gonna slide down now." He said as he slowly spread his hole open for my dick to enter. He went down and I felt his slimy insides surround my tensed cock. He felt amazing I wanted all of him. He was going slowly and I couldn't wait, I grabbed his thighs and pulled them all the way down until they were touching mine. "ANGHHH GIYUU~ TOO MUCH~" My full 12 inch cock slid inside him and it was tightening. "Not so tight, my cock is gonna fall off." I said. "Sorry, you just rammed it all in me and it felt weird so I tensed. But it feels really good I want all of you." He said with a lewd look.

I smirked and started making him bounce up and down on me. "Ahh so much~ pleasure~ more." He moaned and I made him go faster. "Angh~ My cock is filling your insides. You feel so good." I said while feeling immense satisfaction. I turned us over and made him lie on his back and startd ramming into him. "Hmm~ harder~" He asked so I went harder, the sounds of skin slapping intensely got louder and caused Obi to moan loudly. His insides were so squishy and so fuckable. I cummed into him leaving white thick fluids leak out of him.

 We stayed at it until the clock struck 4. "Hey angh~ Giyuu...~ I think we should.. anhh~ go to sleEEPP~~ nhh." Obi asked. "But i'm enjoying this so much, thrusting into you feels so nice." "Yea but we~ have to kill angh~ demons tomorrow and I don't~ want my back hurting AUGH ~" He said. "Ok if that's ngh what you want." I pulled out of him and and river of cum flowed out of him. "Maybe I did go too rough." I said. "No it's ok but you betta hope my back doesn't kill me tomorrow." He said as he drifted to sleep.

"Goodnight love." I kissed his forehead and fell asleep while hugging him. His skin was so soft and his ass cheeks were so smooth. I wanted to go again but he needs his rest. I contained myself and actually went to sleep.