Chapter ♡

you wake up to your alarm playing (favorite song)and reading 5:00 am getting up and yawning and stretching you get up and shuffle to the bathroom to shower and finish your morning routine after drying your hair quickly and brushing it you change into your uniform, seeing your albino cat Esme you get down to pet her soft white coat meeting your hands as her pink eyes close in bliss, as she purrs you smile your true best friend is your cat always there when you needed her no matter what. Giving one last pet to her, you grab your [favorite color] school bag, smile, hum to yourself, packing your bag, let's see pencil case check, notebook and textbooks check, charger and first aid kit and emergency snacks "check!" and butterfly knife, with 3 tubes cyanide with 250 mg in each tube I say putting everything in my bag. Oh, and I can't forget my keychain!

♡♡♡

Walking into class you can't help but smile at no alerts or targets this month at all! Looks like all the yanderes in my area have been eliminated! "Looks like I'm good for a break" you say happily grabbing the warm up off your history teachers table. "hey [name]!" you look over and see your friend Macy walker, track star age 16 ethnicity:white, ex:cheerleader 5,11, no targets after her. Threat level of infection:0-2 allergies:n/a crushes:none known

waving you over to her desk. You and Marcy have been friends since the begining of highschool when you were both freshmen. Some guys kept harassing her and bullying her and you saw her in the bathroom crying after you asked her what was wrong. You took care of that problem and you guys have been friends ever since. "Hey mace what's up?"

you said walking over to her desk. Macy looks cheerful as ever, her eyes have the entire galaxy in them. "Did you hear!? Our class is getting a new student!" you smile and shake your head "no,really?" you said happily "i had no idea!" you smile and look out the window before an irk mark appears on your face stupid database department why didn't they let me know this could be a threat! You think angrily. Turning back to macy you smile,"thanks macy for the heads up i'm going to have to make a treat for them as a welcome! When did you say they were getting here?"

"Oh um I think today?"

"..."

"[name]? You ok?"

" ... I have to go to the kitchen"

Yandere hunterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें