chapter 11

As your boss walks over you can smell the scent of gasoline and smoke, on him despite him being dressed in a suit. you wonder why but stay silent, if you needed to know he would tell you.  As he wraps his arms around you for a hug you see a stain of lipstick on his collar as well. putting up your fake personality that helped you get this shitty ass but good-paying job you tilt your head to the side a bit and stare at his collar and whisper "What is that?" your boss fumbles with his collar and tries to cover it with his hand and sighs. "I went undercover and this woman got a bit too frisky so I set her on fire." he says as he plants a kiss on your head, and runs his fingers through your hair. You almost want to run out of the room and scream for help, because now your boss is infected too, you smile and take his hand and kiss it and sit on his desk pressing the emergency button under his desk in secret and smirk at him. 

                                                   !!!!!!!SUGGESTIVE WARNING !!!!!!! 

He smiles widely and puts his hands on your shoulders as you wrap your legs around him and smile. He kisses you deeply, wraps his arms around you and tugs at your tie and smirks as he speaks. "I thought you said you would never do this stuff?" you put on a fake smile and giggle "maybe I do?~" your boss looks at you with hunger in his eyes and tilts your chin and holds your face in his rough hand. you feel disgusting every touch feels like agony, you wonder when security is going to get here. As your boss leans in for another kiss security busts in as your boss turns around with an angry look he reaches into his pocket. he grabs you and throws you over his shoulder.