Chapter 3

"Phew done and I've got a few minutes to spare to wrap it up all nice!" you say cheerfully with a smile. Walking back down the hall you see a figure in a boys uniform but wearing a hood standing in front of the closed help desk looking around, narrowing your eyes in suspicion. Who is this person? Why are they in front of the help desk? It's been closed forever, then you hear the bell signaling that class is starting soon. You speed walk to your history class desert wrapped and boxed in hand. As you walk in you take notice that the teacher is not there yet. Sitting down next to Macy you quickly finish the warm up, Macy with her incredible sense of smell looks over at you and the box of dessert. "Hey [name] what did you make this time? I can smell powdered sugar and..." Macy sniffs again "raspberry drizzle?" Macy always has had a good sense of smell once she sniffed out where a hidden candy was, you almost giggle remembering her finding it with a happy smile and stars in her eyes. "Yup" you say happily "I made Beignets!" Just then your history teacher walks in looking very pale and sweaty, "hello class today we have a new classmate! Say hello to him!"

Just then the hooded figure walks in to the classroom in front of the teachers desk....