Chapter 9

as you walk outside into the lot you pull out your phone and start to scroll through your contacts and make a quick call. "hey, I need some files and investigation on someone and I need to have a meeting with Marya now and order me an iced coffee just the way I like it." you hang up the phone and walk to your motorbike and shove your helmet on a drive off to your meeting. 

as you drive down the street you can feel the cool air against your face you speed up and see a biker in all black with gray decals and a gray helmet ride up next to you he looks at you and throws his head forward as if challenging you to a race. you pull up to the stop light next to him and rev your engine he nods and the light turns green he peels off you go after him, slowly. 

what he didn't see was the cop car on the side hidden by a bush, you ride by him as he gets pulled over, and you rev your engine as if to mock him then take the next exit off the highway. you start to see huge skyscrapers and office buildings you pull up into a parking building, toss your keys to the valet, and hop off your bike.

 You take off your helmet and walk to the elevator and press the 12th floor as the elevator races up you adjust your collar, the doors open to a clean sleek white apartment you step out into it and grab the suit set out on your bed and slip on the tie you slip on some loafers, you press the elevator button again and step inside and press the button for the 17th floor.