Chapter 7

you pull out your f/c glitter pen and f/c notebook to take notes for today's lesson, Marcy turns sheepishly toward you with a nervous grin. " hey [nammeeeeee].... can I borrow another pen?"  you let out an exasperated sigh just as your about to reach into your bag for a pencil case the new student Asa eyes light up and he shoots his hand in his bag and hands Marcy a fancy, shiny fountain pen "Here! you can borrow mine!" Marcy looks surprised as Haru gives her the fountain pen. "Oh! thanks ill make sure to give it back!" Marcy says as she takes off the pen's lid, asa smiles widely and nods his head. " Oh yeah, your name is Marcy right?" Asa asks with a goofy smile, Marcy blushes and hides her face. On the outside, you smile and giggle at Marcy's reaction but on the inside, you are suspicious of Asa. the database had nothing on him! how?   Just then the teacher clears her throat, "Because Asa is new we wont have a warm-up today." the class lets out a happy cheer, you let out a small groan since you already did it but you clip it in your binder and save it for later on notes. 

sorry for another short chapter but during the summer Ill make more chapters and longer ones too! <3