chapter 2: Destiny

Y/n's pov
It's been a few weeks I have came here everything is going alright I have known lisa alot and she had become my best friend, to be honest she is a very nice girl she helps me in my assignments and projects, we hang out together, Kai and yeonjun have also become my really good friends. To the extent I have known them kai is kind of flirt, but clean hearted guy and yeonjun is quiet and calm who observes everything. The mid term fashion week is about to come and everyone is working on their projects. I am also doing good till now I have completed much of my works just a little detailing is pending.
I was on my way to the store to get some fabrics and all for my project and I felt like someone is following me. I don't know it's true or not but the day we have went to the club I have been feeling that someone is keeping an eye on me. but not today, today i am gonna make sure who the hell is he and why he is following me.
The started walking fast and turned into a quiet lane and hide behind the wall and as expected the man also turned and when he can't saw me he started searching me here and there. That time I attacked him with the umbrella i have and he fell on the ground.

Yn: who the hell are you. And why are you following me. Tell me

The man: I-I I am not following you. I am sorry miss but u r misunderstanding.

Yn: just shut the fuck up and tell me. I am not a fool that u will tell me and I'll agree. I know u have been following me since weeks, just directly tell me or else I'll call the cops.

The man: Aaa actually I-I am an agent and our company wants to hire u as an assistant designer,so i was doing a background check on you.

Yn: Do u think I am a fool, no company does this . Stop it and just tell me the truth.

The man: just trust me miss, it's true I can show u my card as well.

Yn: okk just show it to me.

The man: here, see this is my card and i was really doing my job. I was coming to ask u out today for the proposal.

Yn: which proposal?

The man: our company wants to hire u as an assistant designer, we will pay u as well.

Yn: but how can I trust u like this and i can work only part time as I have my school as well.

The man: miss u can come to our company any time and do ur clarification. As you are living alone here so i am sure u must need money for ur living. And our company will pay u a good amount of money which cam be very helpful to you.

Yn: I have my mid terms in few days , so I'll come after that.

The man: yeah sure. Think about it miss, i am sure u won't regret it. I'll be going now.

Actually he was right i really need to do a job coz I don't want to bother dad for the expenses. And i need money as well , i think this was a nice proposal, I'll think about it after this mid term fashion week. For now I have to focus on this, i have to give my best so let's just go now I am already getting late.

Next day at the class

Prof. Kang: students the mid term fashion Week is starting from tomorrow and ur semester's turn is on day after tomorrow.
As u r the freshers so they want to see ur designs first . So just be ready with ur designs . I'm gonna check them tomorrow. Got it. Now u guys can go.