chapter 22: Unexpected Turns

I felt warm on my face when the sunlight hit it. I moved a bit in my place and my back and knees started paining, a lil moan escaped my lips as i opened my eyes slowly. Then i realised that I've been sleeping on the floor the whole night. I didn't know when I fell asleep after crying.

I got up and sat on the bed, my knees ,back and neck were hurting badly. All the joints were frozen and wrists and elbow became red coz I kept them under my face whole night. I looked at my phone and it was 8am already, then i realised that I have to go with them for their shopping. I hurriedly got up and ran towards the bathroom to get ready.

I came out after talking a good shower, the pain relieved a bit but not fully. But i didn't paid any attention to that and choose a good outfit for myself and got ready. I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself from head to toe.

Yn: breath you lil brat! It'll be alright.....

I realeased a deep sigh and went out. Lisa was sitting on the couch. She looked at me and her expressions changed into concerned one's. She came towards me and held my shoulders.

Lisa: yn! What happened? Are you okay?

Yn: I'm fine.
I gave her a warm smile but I think she was not convinced enough with that.

Lisa: it doesn't seem so. From what I saw last night, I think you're everything but fine.

Yn: that was past and it'll be good for both of us to let the past be past only. Stop thinking about that and focus on the present. And the present is that I'm okay. I'm fine, i needed that time to come and it came. And now I'm perfectly fine. So don't worry about me and cheer up! Okay I'll see you later cuz right now I'm getting really late!!!

I kissed on her cheek and ran to wear my heels. I was wearing them when she came near me.

Lisa: but where are you going this early? It's still not Your office time.

Yn: I know. But I have to go somewhere else, I'll tell you after coming back it's a long story and now I don't have time. See you later byyeee!!!!

I hugged her and ran out without letting her speak anything. It was already 8:40 and I have to get there by 9. I rushed to get a taxi and luckily I found one but still it'll take 25 to 30  minutes to reach there. I took a deep breath and prepared myself mentally for a long day. I know a day with his mother and him in front of my eyes is not gonna be a great one but I'm ready to face it all. I patted myself mentally and smiled with all my courage.