Chapter 37: challenge

Tae: yn are you ready?

He shouted from his room, while I was in the washroom.

Yn: yeah almost done.

Tae: I can't find my watch.

I came out tieing my hairs up and saw him roaming here and there with a tensed face searching his watch. I smiled looking at his state.

Yn: wait. I'll see.

I went towards the side table and opened the drawer getting his watch out.

Yn: it's here.

Tae: ohh. I searched there.

He showed his body smile and i went to wear my footwears.

Tae: are you sure we should go?

Yn: We can't avoid it forever, and she deserves to know. Let's just face it, and when we're together I'm sure we can convince her.

Tae: hope so.

He said with a not so sure face. I got up and went to him placing my hand over his shoulder, he wrapped his hands around my waist in response.

Yn: stop worrying. It'll be alright. I'm with you okay and will always be. So just breathe.

He took a deep breath and hugged me tightly. I caressed his back. Who knows that cold man can be this soft, hugging me like a kid who's scared to go in the parents teacher meeting.

Yn: let's go we'll be late.

He broked the hug and nodded his head.

We were on our way to his mother's place. He was tapping his fingers continuously on the steering.

Yn: let's listen to some music.

I played music to change the atmosphere and started vibing to it. Slowly he also started vibing, I smiled looking at him.

We reached the place and got out after parking the car. I wrapped my hand around his big one's, intervening our fingers. He smiled at me and gave him an encouraging nod.
We reached the apartment and he pressed the doorbell. It will be a lie if I say I wasn't nervous. My relation with her hand not been so pleasant. God knows what will happen. But i looked at him and he caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.

Tae: breathe my angry bird.

His words worked like magic on me. I took a deep breath and the door opened revealing a women in her 40s wearing maid clothes.

Tae: hello aunt Sara!!

Aunt Sara: taehyungiee!!! It's been long. How are you?

Tae: I'm good. How are you?

Aunt Sara: I'm also fine.

She looked at me and bowed at her with a warm smile.

Yn: hello!! I'm yn. Taehyung's fri...

Tae: My girlfriend.

My heart did a slight flip when he mentioned me as girlfriend. I smiled slightly.

Aunt Sara: she's really beautiful. Come inside.

She opened the door revealing the luxurious house. We entered, it was a big apartment with luxurious interiors and everything seems expensive. I take a look at the surroundings.