chapter 13: His confession

It's been a week since we came back and life is now back to normal. I'm finally balancing my work and study together. And I'm happy as well coz it's going as i imagined. I was lost in my thoughts and on my way to office. I was very happy today, don't know why. This is one of my problem that i suddenly fell happy or sad and that too without any reason. So i cheerfully entered the building, greeted the receptionist and went inside.

Jimin: ohh hii yn. Good morning!

Yn: hey! Good morning.

Jimin: you look so happy. What happened. Anything special?

Yn: No I'm just happy don't know why.

Jimin: good. You should stay happy without any reason.

Yn: yeah. Were you going somewhere?

Jimin: ahh no i just came. I have a shoot today that's why.

Yn: ohh that's cool. I know you'll do great.

Jimin: yeah. But I'm a bit nervous today.

Yn: why what happened?

Jimin: ahh actually it's my first time shooting this kind of concept and moreover I'm alone. Otherwise I always shoot with the members.

Yn: ahh come on. I know you will do the best. And don't worry I'll cheer for you.

Jimin: do you have anything urgent now?

Yn: ah no. Why?

Jimin: umm i mean you can come with me. If you'll be there then I'll feel better.

Yn: ohh. Yeah I'll come. You just go and get ready. I'll put my bag and tell tae, then I'll come.

Jimin: okay. See you then.

Yn: yeah.

He went running towards the make-up room. I giggled at his cuteness and went in the room. Tae was not there so i put my bag and sat there for a while scrolling my phone.

Taehyung: ohh you came?

Yn: yeah.

Taehyung: so do we have any schedule today?

Yn: no not much. You just have to update your social media.

Taehyung: okay. Then if we don't have anything to do then why not to go out. Let's have lunch together somewhere.

Yn: ahh actually i have promised jimin that I'll join him. He is shooting and he said he feels lonely. That's why....

Taehyung: ohh... Okay then fine. Then what about a coffee?

Yn: umm actually i told him that I'll come in a minute. He must be waiting. I'm sorry but we can go sometime later.

Taehyung: okay.

Yn: don't mind haa.

Taehyung: yeah.

I went from there to where jimin was shooting. He was getting his makeup done. Yuna was preparing for the shoot. I went closer.

Yn: hiie!!!

Jimin: ohh hii. You came. Thanks for coming yn. How am I looking?