chapter 36: ecstasy

We all were sitting around the fire and enjoying the music and dance. It was getting quite cold so I went inside our tents to bring blankets for everyone, Rosé saw me going towards the tents and followed me.

Rosé: what happened?

Yn: ahh nothing I was getting blankets as it's getting cold.

Rosé: yeah. Lemme help you.

We went outside with some blankets in our hands. I gave one to Lisa and kookie, one to jimin and Jin, Kai and Jennie took one while rosé gave one to namjoon and hobi, and took one for herself and yoongi. I came towards tae with the last one in my hands. But He went aside talking to someone on the phone. By the expressions he was looking a bit frustrated, i started going in his direction but he ended the call and came towards me.

Yn: anything serious?

Tae: no it's fine. Let's go.

He threw his hand around my shoulder and we went and joined others, I covered us with the blanket and held it tightly in front from both hands. My head was resting on his shoulder with his hand wrapped around my waist. Everyone was enjoying their time and I was really happy watching them enjoy. The music stopped and everyone was just chit chatting casually.

Jimin: yn when are you coming back to work? I feel really alone without you.

He said with a sulking face.

Rosé: yeah it doesn't feel nice at all without you at the company.

Yn: actually I'm planning on taking some days off. Maybe two or three weeks.

Jimin: woah... How I'll survive that long alone.

Yn: don't worry I'll visit you in between.

Namjoon: so what you guys are planning now.

Tae: nothing much. Why?

Namjoon: no I mean making your relationship public.

Yn: I think we should take some time for ourselves. And what's so hurry you know.

Jin: yeah she's right. And moreover they haven't talked to their families yet i think. Have you?

Yn: no i haven't yet. Don't know how they'll react.

Yoongi: I think tae should go with you to India and talk to them himself. It'll look better and they'll be assured coz they don't even know him yet. It must be hard for them to accept.

Namjoon: yeah. You should take it slow and safe. They might have problem coz the country, culture everything is just different.

I felt my long slept fear creep up again. I have been thinking about it a lot.

Tae: don't worry. I'll manage and I'm sure they'll understand. Nothing is more important for them then their daughter's happiness. And I'll try my best to assure them that I'll treat her well.

He squeezed my arm assuring me and i felt relieved.

Kookie: yeah after that we all will to go India with you.

Jimin: yess!!!

Yn: definitely.

Namjoon: and tae what about your mom? Did you talked to her?

My smile faded suddenly and i looked at him. He had a tensed expression on his face but it soon for replaced with a subtle one.

Tae: I haven't but will soon.