[ ~ the feeling ☆ ]

<  ☆           NOTE            ☆ >
Please read the notes they are very
                        important <3

~ if blood or violence makes you uncomfy please skip the parts the has a " ☆ " at the end and at the start of them :)) i will explain again the thing that happened in the end of the violence part  <33 || love yall~

• STANS POV •

At the bus stop

☆  kyle and cartman were fighting again ( as usual ) cartman was yelling at kyle and kyle did the same to cartman.☆

I waited for kenny , wondering : "why is he so late? He usually comes here first" i was a bit worried but then he showed up.

☆ cartman turned around and stopped fighting kyle ☆  smiled at kenny and said " oh hey kenny!" But was cut off ☆ by kyle pushing him to the snow-covered ground, "what took you so-- " said kyle but was also cut off  by cartman punching him in the mouth. ☆ i rolled my eyes as kenny started explaining to me why he was late.

• CARTMANS POV •

☆ i was totally kicking kyles ass ☆ until he tried to punch me but i moved my head so he misses , causing him to trip over and fall. Unfourtnetly, he fell on ME .

We both stared at each other quietly  with shocked faces and so did stan and kenny.

I waited for him to get up but... he didnt (??) He zoned out looking at me until i pushed him off  half blushing.

Anotha noteee

This is my first story so its not as good but ill try my best for you gayasses to like it 🫶🏻