☆ ~ wrong decision. ~☆

• CARTMANS POV •

I wake up cuddling with kyle in my bed As i feel something on my head move, "morning fatso. " kyle said as he Pat my head with a smile looking right into my eyes, "morning hotass " I reply as I blush with a smirk looking back into kyle as I lean in for a kiss, I lean back again, turn to the other side and grab my phone to find a text from...butters?? What does that butthole want?! I sigh in madness and click the text notification.
(( B :: Butters ☆ C ::  Cartman ))

B:: ERIC!!!

C:: WHAAAAAAT

B:: you know that new girl, Jenna?

C:: yeah, she ugly 😭

B:: well, she's trying to flirt with kyle!!

C:: ....

I froze. Does Butters know? Why would he tell me??? My face turned shocked. I gasped. But I knew I had to tell him at some point but I needed to play it off for now.

C:: why do you think I care?

B:: well because I kind of like her and because I know that if something makes kyle happy you gotta ruin it. So I figured if you found out she likes kyle you'll make it so she doesn't then I can have her! Please.?

C:: y'know what fine whatever

B:: OH GEEZ REALLY???? THANK YOU ERIC!!!

C:: ur welcome ig

the relief. THE RELIEF. I was sooooo stressed that he knew but oh, god, thank you!

I went to text Jenna to tell her but I heard kyle from behind me on the bed. "Hey cartman, do you think anyone knows? " I turn around and look at him, "what to you mean? " I ask "like, would you care if somebody knew? If I told someone, would you care? " kyle says "it depends on who. " I reply with a serious face. Kyle hold my shoulders hardly and look at me with a stressed face "I told Stan. " he then said. My face turned shocked as I gasped jokingly " oh my god, Kyle.... " Kyle looks at me with a sad face " I don't give a single f☆ck..! " I say  sarcastically. kyle looked at me with an annoyed expression as I laugh.
"Yeah yeah very funny, anyways can you walk now? " kyle asks as he rolled his eyes " I don't know but my arms hurt " I reply "Jesus I actually broke you" kyle said and giggled " I hate you. " I reply with an annoyed expression. "Try to get up " kyle said as he puts on his black shirt, still sitting in bed with the blanket covering his legs. I try to get up and fall ironically enough to make kyle burst into tears of laughter.
Kyle helped my up with a tear in his eye and a wide smile on his face, still half giggling. "Very fucking funny. " I say annoyingly "I'm so-*giggle* rry I can't control it! " Kyle said

I put on a shirt but I noticed Kyle looked at it weirdly "what? " I asked "I'm sorry" Kyle said "huh?? " I'm sorry. " he said once again "what?? Why? " I asked as I tilt my head in confusion "I mean, all your body is only marks and that actually might hurt so, I'm sorry. " Kyle said " SHUT THE F☆CK UP STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THE FACT IT HURTS SO I-" I yelled at Kyle while walking to him but fell in the middle. Kyle started laughing again as he helped me up "fatass." He said ".. So we're enemies again? " I said with a smirk while leaning in " I don't know, are we? " Kyle asked also with a smirk. I learned it to give Kyle a quick kiss then leaned back again "shut up and get ready" I giggled as I put on my hat.

Me and Kyle started walking to the bus stop hand in hand as we started to see stan waiting for Kyle at the bus stop, How do I know? When stan looked at Kyle, he smiled. Not that I have a problem with it, they're best friends!... They're best friends. I'm sure. Anyways, stan turned to us
with a smile " hey dudes! " he said "sup stan" Kyle replied while yawning " did you stay up late again? " stan asked Kyle " uh.. Sure lets go with that. " Kyle said and looked at me with a red face, I looked back at him with the same face and then we both looked at stan at the same time " I get it. " stan said with an annoyed expression "aww what are you jealousss~? " I said with a baby voice to annoy stan "ew, dude, no I have a girlfriend! " stan said as he looked down at me " I'm falling asleep " Kyle said as he tilted his head and put it to rest on my head. I giggled as he closed his eyes and stan looked away. I don't know if he's mad, sad or jealous because I couldn't see his face that moment but he was feeling something wrong about this.

As the bus arrived we came into the bus to see kenny sitting next to butters while me, Kyle and stan went to the back seats. Kyle fell asleep on my head so I acted like I also fell asleep so people won't think it's on purpose. But then I remembered.... Jenna. I looked to the front seats and saw her looking at us.

She held something in her hand.. I couldn't see what since she was kinda far away. She lookedate with fire in her eyes, not gonna lie, she kinda scares me sometimes. She threw a piece of folded paper on the floor and as the bus driver started going the paper slide down all the way to my seat. I picked up the paper and opened it .
---------------------------------------------------------
I will say this once and for all.
Stay.   away.   From.   Kyle.
I don't want this to get fiscal so please stop fighting it. You two don't belong together.
----------------------------------------------------------

She thinks I'll give up so easily? HAH-- I'LL SHOW HER. I'LL SHOW HER DAMN WELL. SHE WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN.

KYLE'S POV :

the fuck is cartman doing  and why is he so mad at that paper.
Maybe I should calm him down
"You good? You look stressed. " I said as I put my hand on cartmans  shoulder "huh-- y-yeah! I'm fine" he replied with a smile. I smiled back and gave him a kiss on the forehead "good, " I said as I locked our hands together.