~ ☆ the kiss ☆ ~

• STANS POV •

Me and Kyle waited for the others at the bus stop and then cartman appeared. He looked sleepy like he didn't sleep at all "cartman? Are you ok dude?? you look depressed." I said looking down at the chubby boy. "Huh-what ?? Oh yeah I just didn't sleep well thats all." He answered as he looked up at me and that's when I noticed, he had a red mark on his cheek and neck, I wonder what happened . Suddenly, Kyle looked away as he saw I noticed the marks. I'm not sure what the red marks are or from, but I want to know.

• CARTMANS POV •

SH☆T, STAN NOTICED THE MARKS!! what does he think..if stan or kenny find out they're gonna tell the whole school! I can trust kenny but stan couldn't ever keep a secret!! I need to stop overreacting, people will start realizing what's going on... anyways, kenny is taking a lot more time to come today, maybe he didn't wake up. I need him to come to school today because I really need to talk to him! If he doesn't come, i'll- oh. Too late, the bus arrived.

**Btw yall kenny died (shocker)**

At the bus me, Kyle, stan and butters were sitting together at the back seats. Butters fell asleep because he stayed up studying for a test. His parents said he'll get grounded if he wouldn't pass . I was sitting by the window and Kyle was sitting next to me, he looked at me with no reaction and when I looked back at him, he looked away as fast as he could, and act like nothing happened but then I got annoyed and pulled him down from his shirt and forced him to look back at me "what?" I asked with a mad voice, Kyle gave me a little kiss on my forhead and looked away again. My reaction was shocked and my face turned red , I quickly turned my face to the window, looking embarrassed. Sh☆t, I'm so gay.

I heard Kyle giggling, I wanted to ☆punch him so hard ☆at that moment but I knew that if I'll turn around everyone will see that im blushing. So I kept my anger inside as I covered my eyes with my hat, I felt butterflies running around my stomach as I headed kyles cheerful giggles, I grabbed Kyle's arm, shoving my face into it so no one will see that I'm blushing. He looked at me like I'm a psycho "wha-get off!" Kyle scream-whispered to me, I giggled, "no thank you" I whispered to Kyle with a evil smirk , I knew Kyle was embarrassed but it didn't bother me, after the bus arrived I let off Kyle's arm but kept holding his hand. Stan woke up butters as me Kyle and stan got up from out seats, "I dont have the sh☆t for math today " I told Kyle as we walked hand-in-hand in the hallway "then skip , go to the bathroom and stay there until class is over." Said Kyle " hm, first time you don't care that I skip class and actually help me" I said to Kyle as I looked up at him " so? " Kyle asked with a annoyed face "whaaat-- is it because you love meee~??" I asked Kyle with a wide smile "no, it's because I know I can't stop you so I give up." Kyle said as he looked down to me with a mad face "sureee" I said with a giggle.

As the bell rang and I went to the bathroom, went inside a stall and sat on the closed toilet with my phone. I heared the bathroom door opens , "cartman? Which stall are you in?" I headed Kyle's voice "2nd one " I answered, I unlocked the stall and let Kyle in, "dude come on don't actually skip class!" Kyle said " pfft, why do you care??" I asked Kyle as I closed the stall " why did you close the stall?" Kyle asked " because I don't want us to get caught also keep your voice down you dirty-minded idiot!!" I yell-wishpered to Kyle,  he looked down at me with a expressionless face, "what?" I asked with a confused face as I looked up at Kyle, he slowly started smiling at me as he put his hands on my cheeks, "wha--??" I said nervously, Kyle pulled my head up and kissed me, "if you're skipping class then I am too" Kyle said and pulled me for another kiss before I could say something, I gave up at this point and kissed him back, I pulled Kyle closer from his hat.

• NO ONES POV •

☆-- KISSING PART :P--☆

Kyle slowly started walking back and sat down on the closed toilet as cartman sat on him facing to Kyle, they didn't break the kiss until cartman pushed Kyle back for air, "already?" Kyle asked cartman "shut up dumbass you don't know what it's like it feels like you're literally eating the inside of me !" Cartman said with a mad face, Kyle giggled and smiled as he pulled cartman for a longer, deeper kiss . Cartman finally gave up it let out a little moan  not even a moan , if so just a little 'mm~--' Kyle and cartman stopped for a few seconds leaving a saliva string from their mouths, cartman looked down breathing heavily, Kyle gave cartman a little kiss on the forehead "I...*huff* hate....*puff* y-you..." Said cartman out of breath." I know you do " Said Kyle with a little smile on his face the bell rand after a few minutes  and they both got up, cartman feeling dizzy and Kyle acting like nothing happened. Kyle knew he needed that kiss, he always felt like doing it but never wanted to. Cartman on the other side wasn't ready at all... sure did like it but felt dizzy after as I said before. Kyle went out of the bathroom first and cartman after him so people won't notice they were there together. Cartman never looked at Kyle like he did for a few days after what happened, they both started getting closer and closer after that and as the days went, the more obsessed cartman was.

NOTEEE

I'm going to a school trip for 3 days so I won't be updating more for some time. I promise I'll try to write down ideas for this story if one pops up! :J

P . S .
Yes, I stopped at the "obsessed" part to keep yall waiting for the next part ;7
The next part will be corny asf ✌️😽