~ ☆ is this real? ☆ ~

• NO ONES POV •

Kyle and cartman were alone at cartmans house, they were watching TV cartman was sitting on the floor and Kyle on the couch . Kyle looked at cartman laughing at the TV , a little smile appeared on his face as he quietly giggled at cartman.

Cartman turned around , "what are you looking at?" Asked cartman with a grumpy face. Kyle's face suddenly turned red "N-uhh nothing..!" Kyle mumbled while scratching his neck nervously, "whatever, jew." Cartman said as he rolled his eyes and turned his face back to the TV .

a few hours later cartman and Kyle were playing with cartmans super-hero figures.
Kyle was sitting with one arm holding the figures on the floor and the other one on his knee with his head tilted on his hand, cartman was sitting in front of him, doing movement noises as he swings his figure in the air and knocking Kyle's  figure with his.
"Haha I'm stronger then you, Kahl!"
Said cartman with a devilish smile on his face , "you're so childish, cartman"  giggled Kyle "NO IM NOT!!" yelled cartman "sure you're not." Sighed Kyle and rolled his eyes with a smile . Cartman looked away with a grumpy face "I f☆cking hate you.." mumbled cartman " I hate you too, fatass" answered Kyle.

I'm skipping this part bc idk what to put here next

☆ THE NEXT SCHOOL DAYAYAY ~

• STANS POV •

I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the others, suddenly Kyle came rushing  into me with a worried face screaming "STAN!!!STAAAN!!!" as he runs over to me , finally he came and stopped to breath for a second "what dude? What happened??" I asked Kyle as he looked at the floor huffing and puffing "I'm...this...it's...omg..." he mumbled hysterically then suddenly looked up , sweating with the most worried looking face I've ever seen, "I KISSED CARTMAN!!!!" he screamed, I was in shock. My jaw dropped. "WHAAT??????!?!?" I SCREAMED a few seconds after realizing Kyle wasn't joking.

Kyle looked nervous,  I never saw him like that. " IS THIS REAL???? IT CANT BE-- IM DREAMING!! TELL ME IM- " Kyle yelled but was cut off by me slapping him to check if it's a dream , it wasn't. We both looked at each other with a shocked face for a few second and then started screaming.

• KENNYS POV •

I woke up a little late so I came to the bus stop also late. Luckily, the bus didn't arrive yet.
How do I know? I heard stan and Kyle screaming like  5 year-olds from the bus stop . I didn't see them, but I heard them. Every step the screaming gotten louder and louder until when I started to see their little figures from far ahead. The screaming suddenly stopped. As I came closer to them I saw them mumbling to each other about .  didn't hear , but I was curious , I finally arrived to the bus stop, cartman wasn't there, "hey, dudes!" I said to Kyle and stan that had a nervous, stressed look on their face looking like they're hiding something... "where's cartman?" I asked with a confused face. "Ca-Cartman?? O-ohh yeah.... he.. uhh... didn't... come..yet.." Said stan while looking at Kyle with a forced smile. " uh- y-yeah!" Mumbled Kyle.
I wonder where's cartman..why is he taking so long? Why does Kyle and stan look so stressed? Why do I care??  All these weird questions coming to my mind, the more I think about it, the more I need to know!

The bus finally came and me, stan and Kyle jumped inside it. The backseats were free but there was a free seat next to us because cartman didn't come, I saw butters also coming into the bus looking for a place to sit, I waved to him and as I gut his attention I pat the seat next to me. A big smile appeared on his face as he started fast-walking to the seat. "Thank you, Kenny!" Said butters cheerfully. Stan and Kyle looked worried  and were always whispering thing to each other.
Butters was telling me about a lot of things, I didn't care about half of them but he looked happy so I pretended to pay attention.