~ ☆ the feeling #2 ☆ ~

• KYLES POV •

shit shit shit shit SHIT!! WHY DID I JUST STARE AT HIM LIKE THAT?! that was so f☆cking embarrassing!! I better just forget it... the bus finally arrived  and me cartman stan and kenny jumped into the bus. The back sits were taken so we took other places. When stan saw wendy saved a  seat for him he ran to sit next to her and kenny went to hit on some girl, And that leaves.... cartman.

I took a seat and cartman sat next to me . The bus started moving and cartman was looking outside the window with his head tilted on his hand.

I looked at cartman... im not sure why.. i felt something in my stomach. Something nice and warm that i never felt before. Cartman saw my reflection on the window and turned his head to my direction " the fuck are you looking at? " cartman said " nothing. " i replied.  He turned his head back to the window saying "gayass" But suddenly i replied "look who's  talking!" Uncontrollably.

Cartman turned to my deraction with a grumpy face. He looked up at me and said "you wish." I smirked and giggled at him . I pat his head twice saying "sure" and the look away and so did cartman.

switching to cartmans pov :P

what . The. Actual. F☆ck. Did kyle just pat me like im a f☆cking dog?! Who does that jew think he is?? But.. why do i feel strange? Does kyle feel that too? Is that feeling normal? Do i..am.. am i gay ??? Nah no way. I would never date a boy . But.. why do i feel like i liked it.... i have so many questions.

Anyways,, we finally arrived to school. When we came to class mr. Garrison was late so we had free time until he came .