☆ ~ obsessed~☆

(( 15:32 ,Wednesday))

• NO ONES POV •

~ in cartmans room ~

Cartman was gluing pictures he secretly took of kyle in the diary he made for Tolkien and nichole. He was obsessed with that red haired boy, he felt like kyle is his true lover boy. Cartman was drawing little hearts next to the pictures as suddenly he heard his phone ring.

( C :: cartman ☆ J :: Jenna)

C :: hello??

J :: answer my texts, idiot.

*Jenna hangs up*

Texting ::
J:: Helloooo??
J:: answer me!!
J:: finally

C:: are you that new girl?? How the f☆ck did you get my number.

J:: doesn't matter. I have a question.

C:: what is it?

J:: are you and kyle together? I want to know if he's single.

C:: no he's not single.

J::oh.. Who is he dating??

C:: he doesn't want to tell anyone.

J:: pleeeease tell meeee, I promise I won't tell anyone!

C:: ugh fine Jesus Christ, me and kyle are dating. Here, happy? But you can't tell ANYONE about this.

J:: ooohhh~ well then would you be mad if someone started flirting with kyle??

C:: I know what you're trying to do, Jenna.

J:: wdym?

C:: you're gonna try and steal kyle to make me reveal the secret that me and kyle are dating and if that plan goes wrong you'll tell me to do things for you and if I don't do anything u ask for, you'll threat me that you'll tell me and Kyle's secret so you can have what you want. It's not even your third day and you already try and ruin relationships? Cruel. Keep on like this and no body will even remember you're alive. As long as you're here you should be careful because i know everything. Not trying to scare you or anything but I'm just saying, if you love your close ones, don't keep going with this plan of yours.

J:: ...

C:: are we done here? Can I block you now?

J:: uhm--

C:: yeah I think we are

- you have blocked this number -

Cartman knew what he was doing, he loved kyle too much to care about others... That live grew bigger and bigger every day that passed and the more days that passed, the more obsessed cartman became. He started to dream about kyle, think about him when he's bored and even made a whole new diary just to write about Kyle,put pictures of Kyle in that diary, make up ways to flirt with him and wrote down things that Kyle doesn't like that cartman does so he would remember not to do them. Cartman came to a point he couldn't leave Kyle. He came to a point he could kill for Kyle.

A few days later, cartman stayed home because he forgot to wake up on time, he stayed in his pj's all day just laying down in bed , as suddenly he gets a text from Kyle, a wide smile appears on his face as he turns to the other side .

( C :: cartman ☆ K :: Kyle )

Texting:

K:: hey honey, are u ok? U didn't come to school today :(

C:: hii bby!!! And yeah, I'm ok I just didn't wake up at time so I missed the bus

K:: oh good, I thought u were sick so I started to worry lol
K:: anyways
K:: can I come over?? I'm kinda bored

C:: ofc!!!

K:: omw :)

Cartman started rolling in bed squealing from happiness, waiting for his boyfriend to come.
After 15 minutes he heared a knock on his door "come in!!" Cartman yelled happily while sitting on his bed. Kyle came into cartmans room, threw his backpack on the floor and ran to cartman, they both hugged each other tightly as they're laying down on cartmans bed. They made eye contact for a few seconds then immediately kissed each other. "I missed you so much!" Said Kyle hugging cartman tightly "I missed you too!!" Cartman replied with a smile on his face."you're so cute" Said Kyle with a soft smile on his face and a calm voice while he caresses  cartmans cheek with one hand and holding him with the other hand "and you're so handsome " answer cartman as he giggled then gave kyle a little kiss. Kyle returned the kiss to cartman as the both started making out quietly

°• imma skip the bang bang part bc it feels weird  lmao•°

~3 hours later~

Both of the boys lying down next to each other with messy hairs, panting heavily and cartman surly needs new bedding. "Holy sh☆t....that..was
..." Said cartman still out of breath, Kyle laughed at cartman "this is like ur 2nd time, right?" Kyle asked giggling "yeah--.." Said cartman turning away to the other side of the bed with a angry face with all of his body filled with bite marks, Kyle laughed and snuggled closer to cartman from behind and hugged him. As Kyle fell asleep, cartman took his phone and unblocked Jenna to see if she texted him anything.

- you have unblocked this number -

J:: blocking me ain't gonna stop you
J:: I will get to do it with kyle first, you'll see. And you'll be jealous.

Cartman took a pic of him with the bite marks and Kyle sleeping on him while doing  a "✌️😗" face and sent it to Jenna with  a text saying " one step ahead of ya , bitch." He then put his phone down, turned around and snuggled into Kyle's chest as he slowly fell asleep.