Chapter 1

Your POV
   "CARLOS!" I yelled. Get up it's the first day of school come on! OKAY OKAY GEEZ! Carlos yelled. "Have you seen my paint brushes anywhere!"I yelled. "No", Carlos said in a rude tone. When I went into the living room, I was shocked to see my mom with a man on the couch. MOM! WHO IS THIS!? I yelled. None of your business,mom murmured. "What did you say?" I said. I SAID NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Mom yelled. HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON! Carlos yelled. Man would you guys leave us alone! The man yelled. "Whatever I'm leaving for school, let's go Carlos." I said. "Ok" Carlos said quietly. When we got to the car, Carlos said, you ready to go back to school? "Sure I guess" I said

YOU GUYS ARRIVED TO SCHOOL

"Man why does school look so different, it has only been two months of summer vacation" I said. I don't know, Carlos said. All of sudden Amanda, my best friend came. "Y/N!" HEY! Amanda said. Hey Amanda, how was your summer break, I said. "SUPER GREAT, I MET THIS BOY NAMED I THINK PONYBOY AND HE WAS SUPER CUTE!" Amanda shouted. Shhhhhh! We are in public Amanda! I said. "Sorry I was just excited." Amanda said. It's ok I said. "Amanda... why are you so weird and energetic?" Said Carlos "Hey don't say that Carlos!" I said "Whatever" Carlos said as he went to class. "We should go to class" I said when all of a sudden Scarlett, my enemy slash miss popular came. "Oh my god, hey bozo and nitwit," Scarlett said in a rude way. "Scarlett, go away please," Amanda said. "And what if I don't" Scarlett said. " Uh I'll tell the whole school that you cheated on your boyfriend and you have diarrhea" as I said the mean lies to Scarlett. "Whatever bye twits", Scarlett said as she went to her ex boyfriend, Johnny Cade, man why was he so cute. That's when Amanda said, "OH MY GOSH THAT IS PONYBOY OVER THERE!" I turned around too see a boy with blonde hair that looked like to be in middle school. "PONYBOY" that's when the bell rang. "Let's go Amanda", I said. "Ok", she said as we walked to class.