Chapter 10

Johnny's POV
       It was one more day until prom.  Ponyboy invited me to help with the decorations for the prom. I was holding a clip board so I can check everything we have for the prom. I was about to check something until Scarlett came to me. "Hey Johnnycakes". "Hi Scarlett", I said quietly.  "So about prom we're going together right even if we're just friends", Scarlett said twirling her hair. "I have other plans in mind actually so no." "Oh this isn't about Y/n Y/L/N right?", Scarlett said. "And what if it is?" "Well if I'm not mistaken Johnny she's already taken. She said pointing behind me. I turned around to see Y/n giggling and talking to Dean.  "Dean, what the hell are trying to pull? , I said walking over to him angrily.  "Well it's nice to see you too brother, Dean said turning around with               
Y/n. "Did he ask you to the prom?!", I yelled. "Yes I did", Dean said quickly. "It's bullshit!", I yelled. "Wait wait, someone is asking me it's bullshit?", Y/n said. I was shocked for what I just heard. "I thought we were going together", I said sadly. "Alright Johnny enough is enough, this isn't cool anymore, I like this girl and you gotta stop this whole bet thing", Dean said. I could not believe what he just said in front of Y/n.  Y/n looked sad kinda like this 😞. ".........bet?", Y/n said quietly.  Dean looked at her and said, " Yeah it was so stupid Y/n. I said if Johnny could make any girl prom queen I'll give him $100 of real cash. So he thinks he can make any girl prom queen and you were the one picked, so he thinks that if he takes you to prom it'll help you win prom queen." Y/n stared at me for a while until she said, "is that true.... Am I bet?.... Am I bet?...... AM I A FUCKING BET?!" I stared at her almost crying and said,"...............Yes............."  Y/n looked at me furious. Until Scarlett came over and rested her head on my shoulder. "Ugh did you really think just hanging out with them will make you super popular? Oh you did that's so sweet", Scarlett said. Y/n just stood there and decided to leave. Dean looked at me all happy and trailed after Y/n. Scarlett tapped me on the shoulder and said, " pick me up at 8 pm lover". And I was just left there standing hopelessly. Then I decided to leave.

Oh my gosh that was actually really sad to write about but there is going to be more chapters so enjoy :)