Chapter 5

Johnny's POV
      I can't believe I am going to an art center even though I hate art whatever. I shook it off and continued to get ready to go to the art place. I walked out of my room to see my mom and dad fighting again. "Shit", I said to myself. I went back into my room and climbed out of my window to sneak out of the house.  Man why do they have to fight so much.  I wonder if it is going to be fun I thought to myself. I started to thinking about Y/n's eyes for some reason and I thought she looked pretty. I kept walking and walking but then I spotted a blue mustang pull up from behind me. Man what did us greasers ever do to them, I thought to myself. I started walking faster and then jogging and now running. I saw them get out the car and chase me. I saw the Curtis house across the street so I ran as fast as I could to get to the Curtis house. "Pony open up hurry" I yelled and I saw the socs get closer and closer. Then I heard the door open up and I ran in there and closed the door. "Hey Johnny what are you doing here I thought you were going somewhere with Y/n."Pony said. " I am it's just that there were socs chasing me and I had no other choice but to come here" I said trying to catch my breath. "Well it's passed 6:30 and I'm sure Y/n is going to be mad" Pony said. " hold on pony" I said checking the window to see if the socs were gone. " ok bye Ponyboy" I said leaving the house. I heard pony say bye then the door shutting.

    HE ARRIVED TO THE ART CENTER

I arrived to the place to see people leaving the place until I saw Y/n. "Y/N I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IM LATE!", I said. " Johnny where have you been I have been waiting for you but you never showed up so I had to just sit there by myself and watch the art show alone!"Y/n said angrily. She started walking to a car and I saw that Carlos, her older brother, was in there. "Is everything ok", Carlos said. "YES EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW DRIVE OFF",  Y/n yelled. They drove off leaving me on the sidewalk alone. "SHIT", I yelled. The people on the sidewalk stared at me. I walked off angrily. I'm just going to go to Dallas he will understand.   

       HE ARRIVED TO BUCK'S PLACE

      I arrived to the rodeo and knocked on the door. A tall man was standing in the doorway and said, "kid your not supposed to be here". "Come on tell Dallas it's Johnny he will let me in", I said. "Alright", he said and went to go get Dally. Dally came and opened the door. " Hey man whatcha doin here", he said. " I just came to talk", I said. "Alright let's go", Dally said as he pulled me into the bar. We talked for a while and told me it was going to be alright. I left and went straight to Y/n's house. I arrived at her home and I could here music in the house. I knocked on the door. I saw Carlos and he looked mad. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER AT THAT PLACE ALONE"Carlos yelled. " Look I was getting chased by socs and they tried hurting me and I came here to say sorry to Y/n", I said calmly. "Alright come in." I walked in to see Y/n eating spaghetti. "What are you doing here", she said.
"Look I know I made a mistake but i was getting chased by socs and i didn't know what to do and I went to Pony's house ok", I sped talked. "I'm here because I wanted to say sorry about being late", I said. She hugged me, she smelt like daisies and flowers and that made me have a good feeling. "It's ok just be careful ok", she said calmly. We talked to get to know each other for a while until I decided to go home and she went to bed.

  Man that was a long chapter