Chapter 4

Your POV
       When I was serving the food to the customers, Amanda just sat there on the chair, she look sad. "You ok Amanda", I asked. "No... I found out that Ponyboy has a date to the prom already and I was going to ask him but another girl asked and he said yes and that's why I came here", Amanda said. "Look I'm sure there is a person in our school that would love to go to the prom with you", I said. Then I heard the door open in the restaurant and I was shocked to see Johnny at the door and before I knew it he was coming up to me. "Hey Y/n", he said. I tried to make it seem that I didn't like him so I said, " you know stalking is illegal in all 50 states." "I'm not stalking you"Johnny said. "Look um... I was wondering if you want to go...on a...on a date,do you have some time?"He said. Damm why was he so cute. "Uh no I'm busy" I lied. "No she is totally free", Amanda stepped in. "One sec Johnny" I said. I walked over to Amanda angrily and said quietly "look I beat your ass in 3rd grade don't make me do it again" "Look aren't you at least curious why the third most good looking guy in school is stalking you", Amanda stated. "I guess your right"I said. I walked over to Johnny and said, "sure meet me at the art center at 6:30 pm." "Ok"Johnny said. I stared at him confused and then I said, "look why are you trying to like you know hang out with me?" I saw him look down at my shoes with paint on it until he said, "I'm taking art classes and I know that you are a great artist" he said. "Ok I guess"I said so confused. " Ok I have to go bye Y/n and Amanda", he said as he walked out of the restaurant. "OH MY GOD Y/N HE ASKED YOU OUT ARE YOU HAPPY", Amanda yelled. Everyone was staring at us. "Uh sorry folks go back to eating or whatever you guys are doing"I said to the customers. "Amanda be a little bit more quiet next time ok",I said. She nodded her head and I went back to work.

Sorry it was kind of short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter