1

"Xavi," I heard one of the guys scream. It was my first time watching practice in those 16 years. It was strange seeing them be so human, it always kinda felt like they just played matches.

"Yes Gavi" My dad answered the call. It was Gavi, I didn't knew the voices to well. To be honest I didn't know any of them.

"Who is-" A guy next to Gavi begun but Gavi hit him on the head.

"Pedri shut up, who is that girl?" He asked loud enough for me to hear too. I didn't waste a second and stood up. I walked over to them, all three looked at me shocked.

"Valentina, nice to meet you" I reached out my hand for Gavi to shake. He was surprised at first that I wasn't afraid to go over to them.

"Hey, Gavi" He accepted my hand and pressed it very hardly since he wanted to annoy me. He did, but not with the pressing. The way he acted was annoying too. As he noticed that his hard pressing hand thing didn't work out, he let go of my hand.

Before I could move it down Pedri pushed away Gavi and shook my hand too.

"Pedri, don't mind him he's a child." He smiled at me and he then let go of my hand.

"I'm younger than him" I answered coldly and their faces changed, they wasn't used to somebody being an complete ass to them, since they are the golden boys and everyone loves them and has a crush on them.

"Don't mind her being a dick, she has my attitude." Xavi said as he put a hand on my shoulder. Gavi was still looking at me. I flashed him a quick smirk before walking back to the viewers bench. I had to walk up a little higher cause I wanted to sit in the middle again, where I was.

"Boys, we'll finish this practice with a couple chasing, search out your couple." Xavi explained as they all went together in groups of 2. As Pedri and Gavi walked infront of the seat where I was sitting Gavi put his hand to his mouth and I heard a short, loud whistle.

"Valentina do you want to be my couple." He smiled as he ran off with Pedri.  He's trying too hard, somenody should give that poor boy a break.

"Gavi, stop hitting on my daughter." Xavi screamed after him and the whole team laughed. I also smiled softly at my dads words. I don't know what everyone has with him. He doesn't look better than João Felix. Who I also didn't like to much.

I was scrolling trough my phone as I heard Xavi say goodbye to everyone. I realized training was already over. I went down to the training field to my dad.

"Valentina, could you drive home with Pedri? I gotta do some things in Valencia and I gotta head to the airport now." He said and I let out a deep groan.

I shook my head as he waited for me to give an answer. "Couldn't you have told me earlier." I asked and he started moving towards the exit where the chaning rooms was.

"I know you're not a big fan of them but please." He said as he left the area, I didn't even have a chance to answer. So I waited infront of the door. I looked at my shoes until the door opened and I saw Gavi comming out.

"Amor, who are you waiting for?" Gavi asked as he stood next to me also looking at my shoes.

"Pedri" I answered coldly again. The words amor made me shiver. The words fekt strange to hear. The words I have hated the most since a year.

His face lit up as he realised. "Why? Ah yes he has to drive you home" Gavi said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't like you, so stop calling me amor, or any other names and just stop" I told him and he smiled even wider.

"Alright, Hernandez. Sorry to disturb your perfection." He said as he started walking around me in circles. I couldn't handle this boy, I don't wven know what he wanted. How did my dad hold it with him?

"Call me by my name" I told him and he looked at me the whole time while he walked around me.

"Val" He said as he walked infront of me. Then he was behind me. I shook my head and checked if my hair was looking okay, for that I opened snapchat.

"You look good, don't worry." He said as he stopped infront of me. He looked at me and I quickly shot a look at him before rolling my eyes.

"Yeah like you know what you're talking about" I shot back at him. I didn't know why I was mean to him now, even tho he was so nice. But he was being a dick and annoying, the most important things of all are, 'don't be a dick and don't annoy me'. He obviously broke both of those.

"Hello, Valentina. Can we go?" Pedri then finally stepped out behind the door. As the door was open a smell of cologne came over me. I smelled the mens deodorant and body wash. Something that I hadn't notived earlier was also that Gavis hair was wet.

"Yeah" I answered and put my phone in my back pocket. Gavi turned around to walk next to us.

"Did you change your mind about football?" Pedri asked as we started walking to the parking lots. He was walking to my right and Gavi to my left. As soon as we left the shadow I felt the sun burn on my skin. I felt the heat on the top of my head.

"Yeah, kind of. I'm trying to like football now" I answered his question. I remember saying in an interview that I didn't really had any interest in football.

"Cool" Pedri said and I nodded. As we went iver to uis green car Gavi let me sit in the front.

"Thank you" I said as he opened the door for me. He nodded.

"Of course Valentina" He said putting extra much pronunciation on my name. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour.

"Let's go then" Pedri started the car and drove on the road. The rest of the car ride was quiet, Pedri and Gavi talked a little but I didn't melt into their discussion. As Pedri pulled up into my driveway I unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door.

"Thanks Pedri, have a nice day" I shut the door locked and I heard Pedrj say bye to me. I walked to the door and placed my keys in ghe keyholes as I turned them around almost in the exact same moment.

"Adios Hermosa" Gavi screamed from the window as I looked back at Pedri driving away. I shook my head and pushed the door open.

Hey guys I hope Y'all are enjoying this story and tell me what you wanna see in the next chapter.

Also please don't judge me, English isn't my first language so be nice please.