11

still PEDRIS POV:

"My help?" She raised her brows.

"Exactly" I answered, a bit nervous, because what I'm gonna ask her is gonna sound a bit crazy. She listened to me carefully.

"With what?"

"Let's start from the beginning. Me and Fer were at my parents for dinner and we talked a lot. About my life to be exact.
Then my mom started asking me if I had a girlfriend. I said no. Then she said: Come on Pedri I know you have a girlfriend. And that the whole time. After 10 minutes I got tired of it and just lied that I have a girlfriend." I said and she raised her brows smiling.

"And what is my help needed for?" She asked.

"Ugh, I hate this" I mumbled quietly. "Could you be my fake girlfriend for one night?" I asked her. "I totally understand if you don't, I get it you're fresh out of a break up and can't really do this right n-"

"Yes"

"Wait, what?"

"I said yes dipshit. What are your parents names?" She leaned forward and closer to me.

"Fernando and Maria" I answered her question. She smiled as she heard the names.

"Tell me, what do they like?" She asked, leaning closer and closer to me.

"Nice girls" I whispered under my breath. The tension between us getting stronger.

"Okay" She says and stands up straight again. Fuck Gavi, I get it. "So when, and what kind of dinner?"

"Next week and just normal dinner, nothing special. You could wear some jeans or anything?" I suggested and her eyes widened. "Jeans? I'm not wearing Jeans to a dinner." She put her phone down in the counter.

"Then what?" I asked and raised my brows.

"I don't know yet, I'll worry about that another time. I'm just happy that I don't have school anymore" She sighed.

"You can be glad. I hated school" I also said and looked at her.

"I hate school too, food should be here any second" She whispered. "What did you order?"

"Something special"

"Great, I am on a strikt diet tho" I added and she nodded. Of course she would know that, I bet all Xavi talks about is how he will win everything.

The food finally arrived after sone time. As we ate we talked about what exactly happened with Gavi. She told me every single detail what happened that night and just all the time.

"I don't know what went trough his mind" I gave in, I know Gavi well, I didn't expect this from him tho. I really didn't. "He also told me that he was drunk" I added.

"Still fucked up, he knows that he is in a relationship. Or was he this wasted?" I raised my brows. "I don't know, he didn't even went to a club the last few day. He didn't tell me anything."

VALENTINA POV

"I don't know" He shrugged his shoulders. I heard the bell ring and looked at Pedri. He nodded and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it, I hid behind the door so the person wouldn't see me. "Hey- Pedri?" I recognised the voice. Gavi.

"Hola Gavi" I stepped infront of him, still holding a little bit of distance. "Hola Valentina, I need to talk to you"

"Talking about you cheating? No thank you" I mumbled as I crossed my arms. "Mi vida por favor" He begged as he stepped a little closer. "No Gavi. I don't want to fucking listen to you" I was on the edge of tears. "Can I do one last thing?" He asked and I nodded.

I felt tears running down my cheek. He walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug, I first wanted to decline but I also wrapped my arms around him as tears was running from my eyes. I felt that mens cologne that I love. As he pressed me closer to himself he pulled away after some time. Be cupped my face and stroke his thumbs softly along my cheeks. "I'll love you forever mi reina" whispered Gavi and I looked into his eyes.

Those eyes made me crazy, I missed him the last few days. I am forever gonna miss him. My caring side took over and I put my hands into his hair as I pulled him in for a kiss. I shouldn't do this, but I want to. As I pulled away he gave me a weak smile before turning around. "Goodbye Valentina" He turned around to look at me one more time. He had tears in his eyes. Pedri closed the door.

"Goodbye Gavi"