2

Hello thank you so much for reading my story. I'll try to upload daily and also don't forget to vote!!!

"I hate it so much" I complained to my bestfriend, Sophia. I heard a light chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"No you don't, you love it" She said and I saw her smile. I loved that smile, her perfectly white teeth.

"Don't try to get on my nerves. I hate it" I pointed a finger at the screen. "Prom just makes you feel more single when you have nobody to go there with."

"You're literally Valentina Hernandez, do you know how many people I saw on social media who said: She's so beautiful. I'd love to date her?" She said and I shook my head.

"Yeah but our school is so big and literally half of them hate me." I then looked out my window. Someone familiar just walked by our house, I didn't care at the moment. "The ones cause they think Real is better and then there's those bitches that are jealous of me."

"What are they jealous of again?" Sophia asked me and smiled as she tilted her head softly to the side.

"It's cause I know Gavi, and everyone loves Gavi." I said as I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"Is that so?" The familiar voice said behind me. My door was open and as I looked back I saw Gavi. I then took my phone and showed him to Sophia.

"Yeah I'll call you back later" I pushed the hang up button and threw my phone back on the bed as I stood up. "What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I crossed my arms as I stood infront of him.

"Xavi told me to check up on you" He said, it was logical that my dad sent someone. He was always way too afraid that someone broke into our house and kidnapped me.

"Ah yes, you got the keys too?" I asked as I let my hands fall back down.

"No but the code. But what did you say?" I raised my eyebrows as he said. "Everyone loves Gavi?"

"Yeah, if you want a girlfriend go to Camino, half of the school is inlove with you, you'll find somebody there" I turned around to pick up my phone and put it in the pocket of my trainers.

"Are you there too?" He asked with a smile. I tried to ignore him as much as I can.

"Yes, I am" I said and walked past him, down to the kitchen. He followed me as I turned around. He almost bumped into me cause I turned around so suddenly. "Listen, I'm fine you can go home now, rest or something, cause you're a football player and you need rest."

"I have a task to do and I'm doing it now." He answered as I turned back around to keep walking down the stairs.

"What would that task be? Annoy Valentina or what?" I asked and sat down infront of the kitchen isle. I took out my phone but placed it infront if me on the isle.

"No not exactly, I should just tell you something about your parents." He said as he sat down infront of me. I let my head sink into my hands as I didn't know what to do anymore. It was like 10 pm and they should come home in 2 days.

"What" I mumbled and I closed my eyes. As I raised my head again to look at him he looked at me seriously.

"They're not going to come back in 2 days but 1 week." He said and I groaned. I hated being home alone for too long. I hated comming home from school and not having anything to eat but I have to make it myself.

"Why?" I asked shortly.

"There was a problem, Xavi didn't tell me about it" He answered. "also I gotta check up on you everyday"

"Why not Pedri? or Lewandowski?" I asked him he smiled as I did and he shook his head.

"I live like 10 minutes away if you walk. I'll show you someday" He nodded friendly and I put on a short smile. He annoyed me, he wasn't annoying but he annoyed me. I didn't know why, but I'll try to be nicer to him. My dad told me he's nice, and I trust my dad.

"Fine, do you wanna eat something?" I asked as I typed in my UberEats into my phone.

"Do you wanna order? I'll pay" He said and snatched my phone out of my hands.

"If you want to" I clapped and let my head fall on the table. I was tired, only the thought of a nice burger and fries made me stay awake.

I closed my eyes as he ordered something, I guess he had also ordered for me but I was half asleep by then. I was thinking of Prom, the most biggest thing for all Highschoolers. Sophia went with her boyfriend Lars but I didn't have anyone.

"Val" I felt a hand shake my shoulder. "Valentina" The voice kept saying. I looked up to see that I was laying on the sofa. Food was on the table infront of the sofa and I was covered with a blanket.

Gavi was sitting next to me. He was turned to face me. "How the fuck did I get on the couch?" I turned my head to look at him and he smiled.

"You almost fell down the chair" He gave me his answer. I folded the blanket down a little since it was pulled up to ny neck.

"Ah, thanks" I mumbled as I sat up straight.

"I'll head home now" He then leaned forward in order to stand up.

"Wait" I said and pulled him down again by his thight just as he wanted to fully stand up. He looked at me confused.

"Yeah?" He questioned my action.

"Eat with me please, if you payed." I told him and pointed at the food. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"No, I don't wanna-" He began but I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up, I don't want to discuss thi, just eat" I told him and moved my hand. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but no words came out. He just nodded in agreement and we started eating.

As we was done he then stood up and threw away the trash, I watched as he threw it away and then walked over to me once again.

"I'll head home now, come by if you need anything" He said and then waited for me to answer.

"I don't know where you live" I said as if he was dumb. He was, cause he didnt tell me and told me I should come by.

"I sent you my address." He pointed at my phone next to me. I took it and looked at the homescreen. Gavi messaged me an address. I nodded and he smiled.

"Bye, see ya" He then walked down the stairs where the door was. As he had dissapeared under the marmor stairs I went to call Sophia.

"Hello" She said as soon as she picked it up. It was dark in her room, the only light comming from her phone. She looked at me suspiciously as she wore a smile. "Why was he at your house?" She asked me.

"Xavi told him to check up on me and also he wont be back in a week." I mentioned. She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Did he stay until now?" She asked as she smiled again. I nodded and she slightly opened her mouth. "What did you guys do?"

"We ate, also I think he carried me to the couch" I mumbled as I looked to the chair I slept in. "I fell asleep on the chair and woke up here."

"He did?" She asked as her smile grew even wider. I nodded but kept on a straight face. She raised her brows.

"Hey Soph I think imma head to sleep, I'll see you in school" I said.

"Bye, sleep well" She mumbled and I hung up the phone. I them went up to my bed. As I brushed my teeth I saw a notification from the Barça app.

'Xavi won't make it back to the match, whos gonna be the coach now?'

It hit me then. They have a game in 2 days and my dad won't be here. I don't know how they'll do it but I hope they can find someone to coach. Cause that'll be the first game I watch in a while.

I just got comfy in bed and when I wanted to turn off my wifi so I could sleep peacfully, I saw another notification.

Dad: Val you need to coach.