16

PRESENT TIME:

VALENTINA POV:

"Listen, what I am gonna tell you will be shocking. I wanted you to know from me. It has a reason. Please do not flip, I am here alright?" He said and I took a deep breath. This had to be something not to mess around with.

"The reason why Gavi was so weird was-"

"Let's go" I looked to the backseat where Pedri was suddenly sat.

"Pedri?" Frenkie looked back as he furrowed his brows.

"You said you could drive me. Vak we have to go to dinner after. So could you just put us to Vals house?" Pedri said as he clicked in his seat belt.

"Sure, how are you gonna get to dinner without a car?" He looked back at him.

"Ah, oh, yes forgot that."

"Your car is at my house" I also looked back.

"Forgot about that too" He chuckled softly.

"Ah, let's go then" Frenkie stepped on the gas suddenly. "AHHH" Pedri screamed as he fell back into his seat.

As we went to my house we talked about the game. I think everyone played good but Pedri wasn't sure.

"I played like shit" He said.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO SCORED 2 GOALS" Frenkie laughed at him.

"YOU PLAYED GOOD, I DIDN'T" He shot back

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" I yelled at both of them. My head started hurting because of them.

"Sorry" Frenkie whispered as he pulled into the driveway of my house.

"Thanks Frenkie. Love you" I said as I left the car.

"Thanks mate" Pedri closed the car door and Frenkie waved at us.

"Bri'sh Pedri are you alright?" I said in a british accent. "Ay ya mate. I am" He answered smiling.

"You go change. We'll go to my house on the way" Pedri said as he pointed at the stairs.

"Alright" I quickly ran up. "WHAT TIME DO WE HAVE TO BE THERE?" i asked him.

"IN TWO HOURS" He yelled from downstairs.

"Fine" I mumbled more to myself. I decided to call Sophia for advice cause she has the best one.

"You are alive" She says in a british accent as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Are you also British mate?" I asked her also in a British accent.

"Ye man, decided to be British for a day mate. Anyways nice weather innit?" She almost burst out laughing as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Alright sorry mate, what's up" She asked with a wide smile.

"Nothing, just that I need help" I said.

"What did that fucker do?" She balled her fists and stopped with the accent thing.

"No, no, nothing about Gavi. You remember the when I told you that Imma go to Pedris family dinner as his girlfriend? Yes that's in two hours." I nodded.

"Alright, what will you wear?" Soph came closer to the camera and being full serious now.

"I need your help with that one, youre the big stylist." I looked as her face lit up.

"Black dress, white coat" She immediately said.

"Which one?"

"The one with, the- you know which one I mean." She pointed at the camera

"I think I do. Are you thinking of this one?" I went over to my closest to grab her favourite black dress. She nodded with a huge smile.

"Do I look good?" I walked infront of the camera as I got changed. She smiled.

"If I was Pedri I'd just wish you were my real girlfriend. WOOOW" She yelled. I smiled at her.

"What should I do with my hair?" I asked as I sat down at my desk again.

"Straighten it, you have such beautiful long hair" She said and I opened the ponytail. As I began to straighten my hair a few minutes later she told me about her relationship with Lars.

They are so cute together. I always get so sad when I hear her talk about him. Like why can't I have this?

"Okay, do I look fine?" I asked as I stood up once again.

"His parents are gonna love you. Pedri will faint I am telling you" She pointed at the screen once again.

"Okay, that's why I gotta go now. Love you" I said and took my phone into my hand.

"Have fun" She waved before I hung up.

"Shit" I said as I realized what I have gotten myself into. I gotta play off the nice and sweet girlfriend thing now.

"I'm done" I said as I walked down the stairs. I looked at Pedri who was almost sleeping on the couch. He took his eyes off of the screen and looked at me. His eyes going up and down my body.

"I'm fucking dumb" He whispered under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I questioned him.

"You look beautiful" He came over to me.

"Thank you, let's go to your place" I said and he stood up. He let me walk infront. As I turned around quickly I saw his eyes quickly look up. I assume he was looking down at something 😜.

He smiled and looked away as he realised that I knew.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him as he already got changed and we just sat inti his car and he just drove away frim his driveway.

"Kinda, I mean" He began and then closed his mouth again.

"Hold on, I gotta take a picture of you" I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Why?"

"For the memories."

I took a picture of him and smiled as I looked at it.

"See you look great" I showed him the picture.

"Really" Pedri answered ironically.

"I have a question" I turned to look at him.

"Yh?" He looked at me quickly.

"Like what are we gonna do? Like you know a couple acts really close. What are you or what are we gonna dobthat it'll seem like we're a couple?"

"Like when we sit on the couch imma put my arm around you, or just my hand in your waist" He looked forwards. He didn't even take a look at me. He has a fair point cause he's driving.

"Ah, you think they gonna buy that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I hope they do, Fer knows that we aren't really dating"

"Cool, cool, cool" I mumbled. I was getting kinda nervous now.

I just hope this goes well.