5

"VALENTINA YOU DID IT" Xavi screamed into the mic of his phone. I had him on speaker infront of the whole team.

"Dad you're on speaker say something to the team." I smiled as he chuckled into the phone.

"I AM SO PROUD, THE HOTEL WE'RE IN EVEN KICKED US OUT CAUSE I WAS SCREAMING TOO LOUD" He kept screaming. The team and I laughed and my dad did too.

"AMAZING, TRULY AMAZING. I THINK I'LL LET VAL COACH MORE OFTEN IF IT ALWAYS GOES LIKE THIS"

"Please do, she was amazing." Lewa said and also took off his shirt. Most of them was already shirtless. They wanted to shower but I insisted on calling Xavi first.

"GO ENJOY THE EVENING AND GO SHOWER. PEDRI DRIVE HOME VAL AND GOODNIGHT" He said and we all said goodbye and I hung up on him.

I then went out the changing rooms so they could shower in peace. As I wanted to walk out on the pitch once again I walked across Vini.

"Hernandez" He called me over to him, he was alone in the tunnel. We was alone in the tunnel.

"Yea?" I walked up to him.

"This was only luck, I can guarantee you. You cannot fix a shit team like this, haven't even won a champions league since 2015" He said and my expression changed.

"Well I guess you just lost to a team that isn't even in the champions league, must be way more embarrassing for the 'best team on the world' right?" I smiled and didn't even wait for and answer of his. I just walked up to the field one more time. I watched the few people that was left also leave.

I let out a deep breath as I looked at the Camp Nou, I can get used to this. I really can.

I went into the tunnel again and sat down on the floor next to the changing rooms. A few people ran past me and said hello, some people that I didn't even knew.

I was on my phone playing around until Pedri finally came out. "Poor thing, sitting on the floor?"

"Shut up, let's go" I mumbled with a smile on my face as I stood up.

"We'll wait for Gavi in the car" Pedri then told me as he unlocked his car. I sat in the front seat once again and closed the door.

"You played amazing" I told him as I turned to face him. He smiled as he shook his head.

"No, you coached amazing. That speech gave the whole team a whole new motivation" He looked at me.

"It did? Cause I just said something" I gave in and he chuckled.

"Whatever you said, it worked. I see why Xavi didn't trust any other coach with this. He also didn't trust his brother." Pedri told me just as Gavi sat in the car.

"VAMOS" He screamed as he closed the door.

"VAMOS BARÇA" Pedri screamed too as I giggled. I smiled at them. I couldn't be any happier than this.

"Y'all wanna come over?" Gavi asked and I looked at Pedri. He looked at me and then at Gavi.

"Sure" Pedri started driving to Gavis house. I watched him drive and realized that he was smiling the whole time.

"So what deal did you amd Gavi have again?" Pedri asked all of the sudden. I thre my head back and covered my face with my hands.

"Owhhh" I muffled as my hands was infront of my mouth.

"Well I thought you would be happy, cause you'll make everyone jealous." Gavi leaned forward to me.

"Oh, right" A smile creeked on my face as I realized. "Alright, I'm so excited Gavi." I could already imagine the faces of the people when I walk in with the golden boy. Revenge is definitely my thing, I listened to them long enough, telling me that I'm faking.

"I am glad, when is it again?"

"Tomorow, 9 pm in my school." I answered and he nodded. What am I gonna wear is the biggest question of all now. I think imma wear a thight black dress.

I was kinda excited now that I had someone to go there with. As we arrived at Gavis house I walked to the couch and let myself fall on it. We all was tired from the game today.

"That game today was amazing tho" Gavi said, the only one that wasn't as tired as me and Pedri.

"I could have scored a hattrick tho" Pedri layed down next to me.

"I scored a hattrick" I said as I smiled at Pedri. He looked at me confused. "At your mom" I finished the sentence. I loved his mother, she was so nice. I met her a couple times as he joined Barça.

"Right, I almost forgot about that" Pedri said while he smiled.

"I almost did too"