4

"Matchday, matchday, matchday. El Classico, El Classico, El Classico. Win, win, win." I mumbled to myself as I stood there in a black jacket watching the players warm up.

"Are you learning new vocabulary words for class or what?" Gavi smiled as he came up to me, pulling me into a hug.

"You have no Idea how nervous I am" I told him and he nodded.

"Ay listen I have a bet alright? If I score 1 goal and 2 assist, I'll take you to prom." He said and a light chuckle escaped my lips.

"Fine Gavi, alright" I smiled as I felt the adrenaline rush trough my body. That lighted up my mood and gave me a better feeling about this whole thing.

"Go warm up, I'm still your boss" I pushed him on the field and he started running backwards still looking at me.

"Alright Hernandez." He screamed back at me and I watched Real Madrid warm up.

"It'll be fine" Gavi came back running as it was time to get changed into the jerseys.

"More than fine"

"Tot el camp-" I heard the people sing as the team walked up the fields. They clapped to the fans and talked about something.

Soon the match had begun, the refree had blown the whistle and Real Madrid made the kick off of the first half. I watched the ball get passed around for 30 minutes and then the game got intense. Vini Jr had shot a goal, Ter Stegen hadn't had a chance against that.

We still tried but failed. The first half was over. As the players walked into the changing rooms I followed them, It was time for me to go into real coach mode.

"LISTEN, as soon as that stupid whistle is blown and Lewandowski kicks the ball you give everything. This is the literal finale of LaLiga, and we need this final." I explained to them as all eyes was glued on me. "So I want to see full action there. Make it 2:1 make it 6:1 I don't care. Who are we that we can't win against Real Madrid? We arent Sevilla or Valencia no we are Barcelona. That is the reason why everyone is gonna go up there and GIVE THEIR FUCKING BEST"

They started clapping as I finished and everyone slowly moved to the door again.

"Well said coach" Pedri patted me on my back as he walked outside. I gave him a soft smile and seconds later I found myself looking at Lewandowski passing the ball to Pedri. The ball was mostly on Barças side, sometimes Real had it but they lost it fast again. In the 50th minute Gavi was running towards the goal. Only the goalkeeper infront of him. He shot into the right, top corner and.

The ball went in. Barcelona all came running together and celebrating Gavis goal, I clapped with excitement as I celebrated with Pablo Torre who was sitting on the bench. After the game continued, I saw that Ansu Fati wasn't really helping anymore and was just running around. I then sent Pablo Torre and Ansu came back down. Only 15 minutes later we was playing near the Goal of Real and Gavi passed the ball to Pedri, Pedri shot left bottom corner and the ball went in. A huge crowd of celebrations was heard in whole Camp Nou. I clapped as I looked at the Cameras and making an X with my fingers. It was for my dad, to show him how I can carry this job. I was atleast a hundred percent sure that he was warching.

The game went on and only a minute later Raphina was running towards the Goal, he scored. I jumped in excitment as I saw all of them celebrating. I then went  over to Dembélé.

"Hey, who gave the assist did you see that?" I asked him as he was full with joy.

"Gavi, Gavi did"

"Alright, thanks." I smiled at him and thought for a second. 1 goal and 2 assist. Like he said.

The game went on again and soon Pedri kicked in his second goal. Assisted by Lewa. I jumped with excitement as he ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll keep you as coach" He smiled before he ran on the fields again.

The rest of the match was intense, some chances but none of them went in. The refree ended the game with a 4:1 for us.

I celebrated with the team as I took off my jacket which revealed that I was wearing my dads old kit.

Xavi
6

The people applauded as they noticed me running on the field. I went ahead to hug Pedri, then Gavi, then Lewa and the everyone. We had won the most important game. The LaLiga finale. With this most of our financial problems are solved. I hope.

"WE WON" Gavi screamed.