10

Hello
I don't really like this chapter but yeah enjoy ig and also please comment and vote cause I really appreciate it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

"What kind of a bad thing?"

"Don't be mad, please just don't be mad" He put his hands together. "I don't know if I'll be mad or not" I answered.

"Do you remeber that night where I told you that me and a few of my friends are gonna head out?" He asked me and his voice shaking a little.

"Yes" I said, I don't like this at all, I really don't like this. "What happened Gavi?" I asked. I felt tears forming in my eyes as he grabbed my waist with both of his hands, holding me in my place.

"I was drunk and a girl kissed me, I didn't want this, I didn't know it. Please-" He begged.

"Gavi" I calmly said, I felt tears running down my face. "Did something else also happen?"

"I don't know, I think I had sex with her but I'm not sure, I really don't-"

"You did what?" I looked up at him, his eyes red and his hand strongly holding onto me.

"I didn't want this, I promise-"

"I thought you were better than this" I started walking away. He pulled me back by my waist. "Val please listen to me"

"Let me go Gavi" I looked back at him, his eyes started to water and I saw a tear running down his cheek.

"I didn't want this" He mumbled just before he let me go. I walked away on the trainings pitch. i saw few people starring at me. I walked down to the changing rooms and to the toilet.

PEDRIS POV:

I saw Vicky just walking away but Gavi pulled her back, he said something to her and she walked away crying. He sat down on the floor and covered his face with both of his hands. "Oh fuck this" I stood up and went over to Xavi. "I don't feel well, I'm gonna go home" I instantly walked down without waiting for his answer.

I was shocked myself when Gavi told me that, I was mostly surprised that he would ever do that, he wouldn't.

"Val?" I yelled. I heard some tiktok audio comming from the toilets. I just hope this is Val. I opened the door and saw toilet stalls and went to the very end. "Val?" I asked as I knocked at the door. "I don't want to talk to you" She said. I heard her voice shaking.

"I'm Pedri, if you hadn't noticed yet, please come outside" I mumbled and I expected her to send me away, but tiktok turned off and the door opened. I saw her eyes red and her cheeks shining because of the tears. "Come here" I said opening my arms up. She walked inbetween them and hugged me. I pressed my arms tightly around her.

"Why Pedri, why?" She sobbed.

"I don't know, I don't wanna know. We'll just let him be alone for a few days and then I'll talk to him again" I thought of what I'm gonna say, I honestly have no Idea.

"Can you stay?" She asked once again.

"Of course" I said and placed my chin on top of her head. I then heard the sound of cleats comming closer.

"Val" I heard Gavi say and a few seconds later his head was seen. "Go away" I waved him back. "But I want to" He tried to say but I didn't let him. "Go away" I said a little bit louder and more aggressive. I felt Val gripping tighter into me. "Pedri-"

"No, go away" I waved at him again and he finally went away. I know he is my bestfriend but Val is also a great friend of mine and she needs me now.

"Can you come over to mine?" She looked up at me suddenly. "Of course" I looked down at her.

"I need to get chnaged but after that we can go" I stood away from her. "Let's go" She said and she started walking away. I pulled her back by her arm.

"Don't cry please" I swiped away her tears with my thumps and then smiled at her. "kay" She simply answered, I didn't expect anything big.

As I got changed she waited outside and as I finally came out I found her on the phone. "Alright," She said and looked at me, her tears have dried up by now. "Can Pedri come over?" She asked, which made it very clear that she is on the phone with her mother. "See ya" She hung up and turned to look at me.

"My mother, come on" She said and waved me over. I walked up to her and put my arm around her shoulder. I feel so sorry for her.

The drive to hers was quiet, we didn't really talk much. I assumed that she wouldn't like to talk about anything.

"My mom said she's gonna be home, I'm not sure tho" She jumped out the car and I nodded. As she walked towards the door I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the display and saw that it was just Fer.

"Hey Pedro" I put the phone up to my ear as I accepted it. "Hello Fer, what's up?"

"Mom wants to see us, and your girlfriend. I told you it was a bad idea." Fer said and I stopped instantly.

"Fuck, when?" I asked. I saw Val turning around.

"In a week, we three are invited for dinner, so you better buy yourself a girlfriend" He said in a provoking tone and hung up.

"Fuck me" I whispered under my breath as I walked past Val. "What are you waiting for?" I turned around with a smile.

"You, who was that?" She asked as she caught up with me.

"My brother"

"What does he want?" She opened the front door.

"I'll explain inside" I said and she turned around and pushed the door open. She walked inside and as I followed her we saw her mother grabbing her coat.

"Hey Baby, Hi Pedri, I need to go, I have a meeting and I am in a rush. Bye love you" She explained as she kissed Val on the cheeks and then me, which caught me by surprise.

"Bye"

"Alright, are you hungry?" She asked.

"I could take a meal" I answered, jesus I am such genius in answering questions.

"Sit down there and tell me" She pointed at the bar stool. I followed her orders and sat down. "So, Pedri?"

"No, no I don't wanna tell you, you have enough problems." I mumbled as she took out her phone. She stood on the other side of the isle.

"Pedri don't bullshit me, fuck Gavi, I gotta stay a bad bitch." She smiled and threw her hair behind her back. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I need your help"