21

"So when did you start dating?" My dad asked as I stuffed my mouth with some bread and meat.

"We started dating on-"

"Gavi" My father gave me a light smile as he looked over to Gavi.

"Uhm about a month ago"

"Uh huh" My dad said and smiled a little. "Have you already thought of bringing it out to the media?"

"Yeah, we talked about it" Gavi answered cause Xavi won't let me speak for some reasons.

"You know that you have to stand up for Val then. You know how many 12 year old fan girls you have" He pointed at Gavi and he nodded.

"Of course I know." He smiled.

"So, what are your plans for today? Are you staying over at his place or?" He pointed at me first and then at Gavi.

"Yeah she's staying over at my place for the night" He didn't let me speak. I just took that and inhaled sharply.

"Fine, but you know what I told you" My dad said and Gavi nodded.

As we were all done with eating, we said bye and walked back to his house again. This distance was a really good thing.

"This wasn't even that bad" I looked over to him. He was just walking there in silence. "Hello?"

"You know if someone would stop the time right now we wouldn't even know" He suddenly turns to me.

"Where did that come from" I laughed at how random this was.

"No I mean, when would you?" He looked at me in all seriousness.

"Probably at the world cup, but you're overthinking, stop it"

"Okay, I would also do it at the world cup"

"The best moment, by far"

I said and he nodded in agreement.

We didn't really do much over at his house. We kept watching American Horror story and the next morning he attended training. I had to study some thing so I won't complete forget everything.

The next day was matchday against Sevilla and I was very excited cause I was allowed to be there because my dad had too many yellow cards so he had to sit out for this match.

Gavi talked with Pedri at training and Pedri has told his parents that we are just friends and not really together.

As Gavi came back from training I went back to my house to just hang out and Gavi went to visit his family.

Sophia came over for a few hours cause we couldn't hang out as much as we used to. As she went home I quickly called my dear friend Mbappe and talked with him.

The next day went by quickly and the next thing I new I was standing on the pitch of Camp Nou.

The match was pretty chill and nothing really happened. The game ended up being 1 - 0 for us. Pedri managed to hit the back of the net in the 88th minute. Only Araujo got a yellow card because he accidentally stepped on one of the players foot.

After the match I instantly went home and waited for Gavi to text me so I could head over to his house. After an hour he gave me the okay and that he was home and the exact second I started walking over.

As I rang the belk he came to open me the door with a huge smile.

"Hello" He said and let me walk inside.

"Can we turn off the lights? My head hurts" I said and he nodded as he turned off the lights in the living room. I sat down on the couch and then let myself fall back. I looked at the ceiling until I felt Gavi lay down next to me.

"Do you think this will ever end?" Gavi whispered.

"What?"

"This whole thing, Barcelona and football."

"I don't know, I don't even want to think about it."

I was thinking about where we all started. I went to training and then suddenly I ended up here. Before those few moments where I was sitting in Pedris car, I would have never thought that I would end up here. With the person I am now. Forever am I gonna be thankfull for all the opportunities this small journey of mine gave me. But everything has to come to and end eventually.

Or does it?