Tired

Julie's pov

I opened the door to my apartment, threw my keys somewhere, and dragged my feet up to the bedroom.

I was tired out of my mind and I just wanted to eat dinner and go to sleep. My boss had given me a week's worth of work and I had been running around completing everything all day long. Now I just wanted to relax and do nothing.

My boyfriend, Mark was not yet home from work. He had an important dinner meeting and was going to be home late.

So I took a nice, hot shower and put on one of my white crop tops and a pair of black panties. I sat down to have dinner and then got back on my laptop to plan my meetings for the next day.

Ugh, even after a shitload of work, I'm the one who has to schedule all the boss' meetings. I can't even sit peacefully at home, I thought.

The doorbell rang and I ran over to open the door, glad that my boyfriend was home. I was starting to miss him and didn't want to fall asleep without him.

I opened the door and Mark walked in, put his bag on the floor, and pulled me in by my waist, smiling happily.

"The meeting went well, I see," I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

"Yeah. I worked hard for this deal. So yeah, it went well. But it's not officially done until I am rewarded for my efforts, you know?" He said, smirking.

He was still holding me by my waist. I understood what he was hinting towards but I said," I'm tired today, Mark. The boss gave me a shit ton of work and I don't have the energy to do anything."

I wanted this as much as he did. It had been a while since we had sex; he was drowning in work and I was busy as well.

But, not today, I thought.

"Hmm, okay. I understand. But I can at least get a kiss, right? He said.

I nodded and he came down for a kiss. It was a long kiss, his lips feeling soft and needy against mine.

I drowned in the kiss and he let his hands roam free, coming down to my ass and giving it a squeeze.

I accidentally moaned in his mouth, into the kiss.

"I guess you want it as much as I do. Don't worry baby, you won't have to do anything. Just lay back, and enjoy the treatment. Okay?" He said pulling away but coming back in for the kiss as soon as I nodded.

I was eager to see what he had on his mind.

This time, he was hungry, kissing me like it was his last time. Tugging at my bottom lip and biting it gently, he asked for entrance.

I was still lost in the kiss, feeling heavenly and still in a daze. So when I didn't respond to his permission, he bit again and licked my lips.

I moaned again and he took his chance to enter my mouth.

He explored my mouth with his tongue, while he held me by my waist with one hand and the other hand cupped my face.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb, sucking at my tongue all the while. He was so good at kissing me that it felt like his lips and his tongue were made for me.

I was completely wet, dripping already. Somehow, he read my mind.

He let one of his hands travel down and felt my wetness through the surface of the fabric.

"You're dripping already," he groaned into the kiss, traveling down to kiss my jawline and neck," I bet I can make you come with just my mouth."

I moaned in response, lost in pleasure. He traced circles on my crotch with his fingers, teasing me while he worked his way down my neck and to my collarbone.