Three's a party

The bungalow is magnificent. Breathtaking. I can't believe they had done this for me. They bought this huge, perfect and beautiful mansion-like house so that we could all stay together as a happy family. Ethan and Wayne had done this for me, for us. They bought this vacation home somewhere outside the city, seperated from the outer world and its people, as Wayne said. I felt so proud and happy. My husbands had bought this house for us, so we could enjoy a little time together, just the three of us, together. Living in the city, the busy life and the packed schedule barely gave the three of us the chance to enjoy our marriage. That was the only reason they bought this house, a place where we could enjoy peace and quiet and stay together for a while.

Right now, Ethan, Wayne and Olivia were standing in the backyard which overlooked a breathtaking view of the mountains behind. The view wasn't the only attraction though. There was a huge swimming pool, and just beside the swimming pool was a bedroom, an open bedroom. "Oh my god. That's why you bought this house. The open bedroom and the pool." Olivia exclaimed, knowing what spending some 'private' time with these two included. "Yep. We can enjoy the veiw while also enjoying each other." Ethan said, standing behind her, with his hands on her waist. She looked up at him and then at Wayne, both standing behind her. All of them knew what they wanted, the need and desperation, clearly visible on their faces as they looked at each other. "Do you like it?" Wayne asked. "Like it? I love it! Maybe more than I love you and Ethan, too." Olivia said, playfully, but it sparked a fire in her husbands' eyes.

Suddenly, Wayne pulled her flush against his rock hard chest, his hands on her waist. "Is that so?" He said, his voice deep. "Mmhmm, maybe." Olivia said, pretending to think. "Then I think we should teach her a lesson. Shouldn't we, Wayne?" Ethan said, coming up from behind and squeezing her between them. "Yeah, we should. She's forgotten who she belongs to." Wayne said, his eyes going a dark shade of blue. Ethan bucked his hips against Olivia ass, nibbling against her earlobe. "Mmm, yes please." She said, feeling how hard the both of them were, their dicks poking against her. "Good girl." Wayne said, coming down and kissing her hard, his need and hunger making themselves heard. Ethan shifted Olivia's hair to the side and kissed the nape of her neck. Olivia surrendered herself to her husbands and they all melted against each other, kissing and grinding with need . "My turn." Ethan commanded and turned his wife swiftly. He took her lips just as passionately while Wayne pressed his hard-on into her ass, grinding against her while trailing kisses on her shoulders.

"Go and change into your sexy swimsuit, baby. We're gonna warmup a bit." Ethan said, winking at Wayne. Olivia nodded quickly and ran into the house, leaving Ethan and Wayne alone. They both stared at their wife's ass bouncing up and down as she ran towards the house and their dicks strained against their pants, desparate for a release. Suddenly, Ethan pulled Wayne for a kiss. His hand choked Wayne's neck as he forced his tongue into Wayne's mouth. They ground against each other, completely in love. Wayne's hands flew up Ethan's shoulders, coming down his arms, and popped open all the buttons on Ethan's shirt quicker than he could have imagined. Ethan quickly took it off and helped Wayne out of his shirt and came in for another heated kiss as they waited for their wife to join.

They kissed and tugged at each other's hair, creating friction and groaning at the pleasure. Suddenly, Ethan squeezed Wayne ass and pulled down his pants and boxers in one go. Wayne's dick sprung up, hitting Ethan's stomach, rubbing between their hot bodies. Wayne tugged at Ethan's erection hungrily, and wasted no time in pulling his boxers down too. Their dicks rubbed against each other as they roamed their hands everywhere. Ethan led Wayne into the pool and continued their heated makeout session. The water felt good against their naked bodies. They were so engrossed in each other that they almost missed a small moan coming from the edge of the pool.

Ethan looked back to see Olivia standing there. Mostly naked except for the tiny fabrics of her olive green bikini covering her crotch and her nipples. Yeah, it was a minimum coverage bikini that they'd gifted her for specific ocassions like this one and it seriously did nothing to hide her luscious boobs and curvy ass. She looked so hot. They wanted her badly. Their dicks twitched against each other and they exchanged knowing smirks.
"Come baby. Get in the water and join us." Wayne said, his voice deep and commanding.

Olivia wasted no time, and lowered herself in the water, already feeling her wetness seep through her panties. She waded towards her husbands as they made out in the middle of the pool. As soon as she reached them, they both started kissing her furiously, all three bodies hot and needy and lost in pleasure. Ethan kissed down her cleavage, softly rubbing his teeth and biting his way down. Wayne massaged her boobs from behind her and kissed her down her neck. Olivia moaned in pleasure and rubbed herself against her husbands' dicks.

She ran her hands down her husbands' bodies frantically, feeling every inch of their skin until she reached their dicks. She jerked at both of them at once, earning a needy moan from both men. Proud of this accomplishment, she started moving her hands up and down in sync, kissing them all the while.

Ethan moved away from her lips for a while and went down further, kissing her nipples through the soft fabric. With one swift move, her tore off the top, Olivia's supple breasts spilling out. Both the men, crazed at the sight of her beautiful breasts, started licking and sucking at her nipples, massaging them continuously. Loud moans filled the quiet air of the mountains.

Biting gently at her nipples, both of them left their own set of marks on their wife's breast. "Ahh... please.. uhhh.. do something. I can't handle the teasing any.. uhh... more." Olivia moaned out.

Ethan picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist, and her ass sitting just above his dick and waded closer to the edge. He lifted her out of the water and placed her on the edge of the pool. Tearing at the only thing keeping her bare pussy covered, he relished at its sight. He spread her legs wide and held them down while diving into her soaking wet pussy, eating her out mercilessy. He sucked at her clit and rubbed the flat of his tongue over it, repeating the same thing again and again until Olivia was a moaning mess. Sucking and licking, he finally thrust his tongue inside her wetness while Wayne climbed out of the water and fucked her mouth.

All three were overcome with pleasure, the sounds loud and clear in the otherwise peaceful atmosphere.

Olivia came on Ethan's face with a loud moan, clenching against his tongue. The vibrations and her sloppy pace had Wayne coming in her mouth with a loud groan too.

They carried her to their bed, laying her on top of Wayne. Adjusting her position, she sat on his dick. Wayne thrust into her, slow enough so that Ethan could eat her ass from behind. Once she was wet enough, Ethan entered her, both of her holes filling to the brim. Their thrusts lined up with each other, slow at first then hard and rough until they could not hold themselves back. The bed creaked under their weight, as they came inside Olivia and their cum leaked out of both her holes.

Olivia laid down on the bed, still in a daze after the intense orgasm. Ethan and Wayne kissed each other, teasing and tugging at each other's dicks. "Don't leave me out of it." Olivia complained. "No one's gonna leave you out of it darling, we were just getting ready." Wayne chuckled darkly.

He lined himself up with Olivia's entrance and thrust hard enough that her eyes rolled up and she started feeling the pressure building again. Ethan lined up at Wayne's entrance and thrust into them both, making them groan. Each thrust was more powerful than the last, all three of them losing themselves in the pleasure. Wayne's thrust became sloppier until he could feel Ethan dick twitch inside him and they both came together, sending Olivia past the edge once again.