Birthday party

Ashley's pov

The lights were low, and the alcohol was slowly starting to take its effect on me as I knew I would never have the balls to do this when in my senses. It was a birthday party celebrating Nick finally becoming a man - his words, not mine. People were dancing, drinking alcohol from red paper cups, playing games, and making out on the couch. I didn't want anything to do with that. The only person I had my eyes on was dancing amongst a group of girls. Rose. She looked so sexy tonight, her short denim shorts doing nothing to hide her delicious ass. Her red top clung to her, showing off every curve. Even in the poor lighting, she looked so fucking hot. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her hips swayed with every beat, a paper cup in her hand. I could get drunk off of just looking at her. She was my best friend, but I wanted more. And today, I was determined or rather the alcohol taking over me was determined to make me have my way with her. All kinds of dirty thoughts swirling in my mind. Things I wanted to do with her, to her.

Feeling tipsy, I walked over to the drunk group, my legs swaying at every step, partly because of the alcohol and partly because of my nerves. I was about to call her, but I stopped. Realisation hit me, if I did this and things went sideways, I would lose a best friend. I'd rather be happy with her as my friend than lose her because I fell for her.

So I stood there, staring at her moves. Her ass, her boobs. I was surprised I wasn't drooling yet. I did nothing to hide my stare and I guess every thought I had on my mind, was visible on my face because she stopped dancing as soon as she saw me. The look in her eyes went from confusion to something else. Something that reflected what was visible in my eyes too. It was as if she understood what I wanted.

She slowly walked towards me, her hips swaying at every step. I watched with hunger, waiting for her to come close. Our eyes conveyed everything for us. She reached me and took my hands in hers. She led me to the middle of the makeshift dance floor.

She turned herself and pressed her back against my front. She took my hands and placed them on her hips, slowly swaying them to the beat. She guided my hands upwards, towards her stomach, painfully slow. Then, she led them to her boobs, rubbing my hands gently over them. Looking at me over her shoulder, she smiled, mischief plastered over her face. "Do you really want this?" I leaned down against her earlobe and asked, softly brushing my lips. "Yes. I'm all yours. I love the way you look at me, with all that hunger but never do anything to hide it. All your dirty thoughts were clearly visible on your face. Do whatever you want to me. I can't wait now." She said. I bit under her earlobe, answering her with affirmation. She moaned softly, lifting her hands in the air, drunk on the music playing in the background.

I slowly massaged her boobs, placing kisses on her neck. I didn't care if people were watching, everyone was too drunk to care. I slid my hands down, lower and lower until I reached the button of her shorts. I popped it open and slid my hands into her panties. A soft moan left her lips, as my fingers traced the cleanly shaven skin and reached her folds. "You're so wet baby," I said as I continued teasing her with kisses. "Ahh, yes. Please, Ash. Touch me." She moaned out. I traced her wet folds with my fingers, teasing her hole. "Shh baby. I call the shots here." I said. Her body leaned against me, her legs not helping her stand, as she nodded, completely submitting to me. I smirked and pulled out my fingers. She looked over to me, her face looking flushed. "Why'd you take them out?" I took my fingers to my lips and licked them. "Not here baby. I'll need to get us to a room to do what I want."

I lead her upstairs, knowing Nick won't mind. We entered a well-lit passage. Few couples were making out against the walls. I lead her further to a room and smashed her against the door. Kissing her furiously, eating up her lips. I slid my hands under her top and unclipped her bra. I pulled it out with one hand, and the other pushed open the door. Still kissing her, I pushed her inside and shut the door. I was against the door now. I signaled her to jump. I held her by her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. I led her to the bed, not caring whose room it was.

I pushed her onto the bed. "Take off your top," I demanded. She obeyed like the good girl she was and threw her top somewhere in the room. I climbed on top of her and went straight for her erect nipples, taking them between my fingers and tugging gently at first. Then, with a little more force. She moaned beneath me. Panting and breathing heavily. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, earning a loud moan. "Yes, baby. Moan for me. I love looking at you like this, under me. I could get used to this view." The muffled music in the background added to the atmosphere and turned me on even more. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it. She was a moaning mess by now, her hands clutching tight at my hair. "Ahh..ahh Ashley." My name sounded different coming from her mouth, passionate and needy. I took my sweet time with both her boobs and looked up at her once I was done.

She was panting heavily, her boobs bouncing with every breath. I loved how flustered I made her feel. I slowly licked my way down, to her stomach. Then, in one swift movement, I pulled her shorts down along with her panties. Her pussy- her red, swollen, inviting pussy greeted me. I looked up at her and found her eyes already on me. She looked so hot, naked under me, at my mercy.

"Please..ahh, I can't take it anymore. Please touch me. Do something, anything." She begged. "Shh, baby girl. On your stomach. Face down, ass up." I ordered. She quickly obeyed, eager to get something, anything. I held her by her hips and kissed down her back. I squeezed her ass cheeks and slapped one of them sharply. She let out a whimper. "More." She pleaded. I smirked and slapped the other one with the same force. "You like a little rough play, don't you?" She nodded quickly, desperate for more. So, I gave it. I landed a few slaps on her cheeks and then licked all over the marked places. I was dripping wet and oh boy, was she too. I slid two fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out, roughly. I spread my fingers inside her. She let out a loud moan. I could come just hearing that sound. "You like that?" I asked, curling my fingers inside her, rubbing a good spot I found. I spread my fingers once again and she came on the spot. Her body shook, screams leaving her lips.

Once she rode out her high, I ordered her to lay back on the bed. I removed my belt and tied her hands to the headboard. I got off the bed, my eyes on her, watching every up and down motion of her chest. I slowly removed every piece of clothing on me, her eyes trained on every movement. I slid a finger into my pussy, coating it with all my wetness. She kept her eyes on me, while I brought the finger up to my lips and licked it clean. "Want a taste, honey?" I asked, every word dripping with dominance. "Yes, yes, please. I want you. Please." She begged. I smiled. "I'm going to sit on you now. You'll please me with your tongue, won't you?" I said, desperate to get her tongue inside me. She nodded, almost violently. I smirked at her greediness.

I sat on her, facing her stomach. "Lick it all up," I said in a voice that made me proud of myself. She started licking, desperate and hungry. Her tongue felt good on my pussy. I rode her tongue, not wanting to do anything else, ever. I closed my eyes in pleasure and massaged her boobs, moans resonating through the walls of the room. It felt like I was living in an erotic movie. I bent down towards her pussy, now the both of us giving and receiving pleasure. Her movements slowed down a bit.
"I-I am about to come!"
"Wait for a bit, baby," I said between licks and kisses.
"I can't hold much longer."
"You can. I know you can."
I was getting closer to my high. As soon as was about to come, "Now." I said and we both came together. Screaming each other's names.