Birthday party 2

Nick's pov

I was too drunk to do anything after the party. It ended late, obviously and I wanted to go sleep as soon as possible. I'd broken up with my girlfriend a few days ago, so I wasn't able to enjoy my party. I felt like a sadistic, lonely piece of shit. After everyone left, I cleaned up a bit to get my mind off everything when I heard a whimper. I stopped what I was doing and tried to see if I did hear a whimper or if I was imagining things.
A moan. Then another one, even louder.
Was someone still here?
I went to find out where the sounds were coming from. I went upstairs. More moaning, loud and clear. I wasn't imagining things. Someone was here, in my house probably having sex.

The sounds were coming from my bedroom. The door was closed but wasn't locked. I opened it a little. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Ashley was riding some girl's face. She had closed her eyes, so she didn't see me standing there. But oh, it was a sight to see. Ashley, one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen, was having sex with another girl in my bedroom. Her face was contorted in a strange expression, clearly loving her ride. Her boobs, luscious and round, bounced up and down with every movement. Her moans, her expressions, her boobs, her hands. Oh, her hands. They were massaging the other girl's boobs. She had beautiful boobs too. Voluptuous and huge. Her legs were spread wide open and I could see her clean-shaven pussy. It was dripping wet, The fluids trickling down onto the bedsheet.

Then, suddenly Ashley bent down and started licking the other girl's pussy. They both were enjoying themselves too much to even notice me standing there watching. It was no wonder that I was hard as fuck. My dick strained in my jeans watching the two fuck each other. A part of me wanted to join them, but I knew that was out of the question. But I wanted some action. It had been a while since I had had sex. So, I didn't realize when I pulled my dick out of my jeans and started stroking myself. What could I say? I was literally watching live porn. I couldn't control myself. I jerked and tugged at my dick, loving the sight in front of me.
"I-I am about to come!" The girl moaned out.
"Wait for a bit, baby," Ashley said, still licking her girlfriend's pussy.
"I can't hold much longer."
"You can. I know you can."
I was about to come too.
"Now," Ashley said and both the girls came together. I was never going to forget this sight. Both bodies trembling, shaking, and jerking. The loud moans and screams escaped them. I came too, with a groan louder than I had expected.

At the sound, Ashley looked up, the other girl was tied up to the bed, but she stopped her movements too. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were still here. Everyone had left and I was just.."I trailed off sensing that Ashley wasn't looking at me, she was looking somewhere around my waist. Oh. I was still hard, very hard. "I-I didn't mean to...I mean, you know how things were with my girlfriend. I know t-that's not an excuse." Ashley got down from the bed and walked towards me. "It's okay, I know you didn't enjoy your party today. And I still owe you a gift." She said, looking at me. I exchanged looks between her and Rose, who was still tied up on the bed completely naked and flustered. They both had the same mischievous glint in their eyes.

"So, Nick. Why don't you join us? We'll repay you for the mess we've caused. Won't we, baby?" She said, looking back at Rose. "Yes, of course." Rose submitted, quite easily. I guess we were all too drunk to care about anything else. So, I agreed. "Good boy. Now, strip and take Rose's place." Ashley ordered. I was turned on by her dominating voice and was ready to do anything to get laid by these two beauties.

I threw away all my clothes while Ashley untied Rose. I took her place and Ashley tied me to the bed. I looked up at both of them, each on opposite sides of me. They both shifted closer to each other and kissed, sucking each other's tongues. Then, Ashley pulled away and bent down on the bed, signaling Rose to do the same. They both started kissing my dick, licking it from the base to the tip. They both worked in rhythm, placing wet kisses on the base and then going all the way up to the tip. I let out soft groans, loving the way I was being treated by both the girls. Then, Ashley took my dick in her mouth and Rose sucked at my balls. I was squirming underneath them, trying to put more of myself in their mouths. I loved the feeling of two mouths working together to pleasure me. My dick hit the back of Ashley's throat, earning a groan from me while Rose kept fondling and sucking at my balls skillfully. Oh my god, I was going to come. Ashley sensed this and started bobbing her head up and down, sucking and hollowing her cheeks while stroking whatever part of me she couldn't take in her mouth. 

I came with a loud groan in Ashley's mouth. Some of the fluid dripped down her lips and Rose kissed her hungrily, licking whatever was left. "You're still not done yet." I heard Ashley say as I looked down at my dick. It was slowly growing hard again. The third time today. "What can I say, two beautiful ladies making out in front of me turn me on," I said, attempting to charm them. 

"Well, that's good then. Rose can ride your face. I'm sure she's going to love that." Ashley said and Rose nodded, a playful glint in her eyes. She scooted closer to my face and bent down to tease me. Her boobs dangling directly in front of my face. She sat on my chest, rubbing herself up and down on me, and lowered herself until her boobs dangled just above my lips. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and put one of her nipples in my mouth. "Suck, darling." She said hotly. I was willing to obey everything they said. So, I complied. I sucked her nipple with every last ounce of energy in me, my dick growing painfully hard. Ashley sat beside us, kissing Rose passionately. Both of them moaned, lost in pleasure. Ashley pulled away from her and ordered Rose to sit on my face, facing my stomach. Rose turned around and shifted until she hovered over my lips, and lowered herself on me.

I wasted no time and thrust my tongue inside her, loving the feeling of such a hot woman smothering my face with her pussy and boobs. Oh, I loved my birthday gift. Then suddenly I felt Ashley shift and the next thing I know, she was riding my dick. I thrust my hips, hitting a good spot when she moaned out loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I couldn't do anything with my hands, so I tried to stay inside both the pussies with my tongue and my dick. We all picked up a good pace. They both rode me in complete sync while also kissing each other. The bed shook, threatening to give way. The moans filling the room added a catalyst, and all of us were coming in no time.

I licked up Rose's juices while I emptied myself somewhere deep inside Ashley. This was the best night of my life. Both the girls were tired by now, I guess. So they got off me and laid down beside me. They put their hands and legs over me, not bothering to untie me. "What? You're not going to untie me? I could keep pleasing you for the whole night, you know." I said with a smirk.  "Easy tiger. We'll untie you. Just give us a moment to catch our breaths. We're not done with you yet." Ashley said, loving the idea of more sex. She untied me while Rose slowly stroked my dick. I thrust my hips into her palm, wanting more. She sped up and kept stroking me until I was completely hard again. Once I was free, I pounced on Rose and attacked her mouth, thrusting my tongue inside to explore it. My hands came up to cup her breasts when Ashley said, "Get off her. She's my girl and I call the shots here." "Sorry," I said and got off Rose. I had to remember that this was just a one-time thing and it would be over soon. "You upset him, Ash." I heard Rose say. "Don't worry tiger, we're not going to stop so soon. I just want you to know who's the boss here." Tiger. I loved the sound of it. "Okay, yeah," I nodded frantically. "Tell me what you want me to do." "Attaboy," Rose said pleased with my answer. She looked over to Ashley. 

"Go to the edge of the bed and lay on your back. Legs on the floor." She told Rose. Rose followed her instructions, scooting to the edge of the bed. Her boobs swung with every move she made and when she lay down and I couldn't help but stare. Once she laid down, Ashley said," Off the bed Nick." I understood what she had in mind. I got off the bed while she sat on Rose's stomach and bent down to kiss her neck. Then, she shifted upwards and sat on her face. I guess she loved riding Rose's tongue. I didn't mind though. I got to see her bob up and down on Rose's tongue in pleasure and release not-so-soft moans. I aligned myself to Rose's entrance and entered her in one long thrust. Rose let out a loud groan that could have had me coming there and then. The vibrations of her groan on Ashley's lower lips caused Ashley to leave an even louder one. "Oh god, baby. Keep moaning for me like that. I love your sound against my lips. Ahh." Rose obeyed and I couldn't imagine anyone else who could have been happier than me. I started to thrust, harder and deeper with each one. Each thrust had both Rose and Ashley groaning and moaning together. Ashley suddenly took my hands and brought them to her boobs and put her weight on me. I pressed them harshly while holding her weight and kissed down her jaw. I was about to come and so was Ashley. We both came together, Rose taking both of us with utmost pleasure. I thrusted faster to bring Rose over the edge, the bed rocking and hitting the wall with every move. Ashley got off her and started rubbing Rose's clit. Overwhelmed with all these sensations, Rose came, shaking and trembling. "You look so beautiful when you come. It makes me want to keep doing you all day." Ashley said, peppering Rose with kisses. Rose smiled, tired and worn out. We decided to call it a day and all of us lay down on the bed and fell asleep. I was going to be so happy to have two naked women sleeping in my arms tomorrow morning.