Office foreplay

Dana's pov 

His voice. Ugh. It sends shivers down to all the right places. I know it is against work ethics to salivate at the sight of one's boss. But having to work eight hours every day around him as his assistant has done weird things to me. Looking at him all day in his perfectly tailored suit, a few buttons undone, running his massive hands in his hair whenever he is stressed makes me want to take his hands in mine and give them something else to do. 

Fuck me. Please.

But that's not possible because of work ethics. 

Fuck those too.

I need something to settle down these nerves which are reacting more and more to his presence and satisfy them temporarily. 

I let out a sexually frustrated sigh and pull out my vibrator disguised as a brush from my purse. I know he's going to be on a video call with one of his clients for a while so I'm safe. I shut the door to my office and settle back down on my chair. 

Opening a few buttons of my shirt, I pull out one of my breasts and pinch my rock hard nipple, imagining his fingers doing that. I flick it, just like I imagine he would, and a shiver runs down my body. 

Ugh yes.

I turn on the vibrator to the lowest setting and slowly rub it on the blush pink skin around the other nipple. As soon as it makes contact with my nipple, I let out a loud moan. I continue the torture on both my breasts, imagining Eric and moaning his name out loud. 

Just imagining him doing all kinds of filthy things to me makes me want to orgasm. I wonder what his mouth on me would do. His fingers and his dick too.

I move it lower and lower, spreading my legs. I take off my panties and place it directly on my throbbing clit. The sudden contact makes me jolt in pleasure and I accidentally let out a loud moan. I keep on moving the vibrator in slow circles, not caring if anyone hears me.

"Ugh Eric!" I moan his name as I imagine what his fingers inside me would feel like.

I can't stop myself as I buck my hips against the vibrator. It feels so good.

I am too lost in pleasure and on the brink of pure bliss to even realise that the door to my office clicked open.

Oblivious to someone watching me, I continue moaning Eric's name, increasing the vibrator setting. 

"Mmm, yes ugh! Ahh, Eric!"

I can feel the orgasm growing inside me but I let out a gasp when the vibrator is ripped out my hand and replaced with a... mouth?

I open my eyes to see Eric's dark eyes looking back up at me from between my thighs. 

"You should have just asked me if you needed my help. No need to resort to such means to please yourself, darling." He dares to say from between my legs, with a smirk no less. 

"I didn't need your help. I could have managed quite well by myself." I lie.

"Says the woman who just moaned my name loud enough for the whole floor to hear."

I blush. "I didn't-" I don't get a chance to finish before he grips my thighs and latches onto my clit and massages one of my breasts with his huge hand. He sucks so hard that I feel an orgasm already coming over me. 

I throw my head back and stifle a moan just as I feel myself coming. But I am ripped of the satisfaction as Eric suddenly stops his torture. 

"What?" I say, panting.