the first sign

Soon a little girl can be seen sitting on hers knee's on the couch as a storm is raging outside as lightning flashes. A close up is shown of the girl it was Jamie as she is looking through a window. An ambulance is shown on the other side of the street as a dog can be heard whimpering in the background as lightning flashes with a loud clap of thunder.

Soon a young teenage girl is shown walking over to her"kiddo. It's 4:00 in the morning."she tells Jamie as she sits down beside her.

"I can't sleep"Jamie tells her honestly as she doesn't take her eyes off the window.

"What is this? Four nights in a row.you going for a record here?"the girl asked as this has happened for the past few days.

Lightning flashes with a loud clap of thunder"the seven year old insomniac's hall of fame"she says trying to lighten up the mood as she rubs Jamie's arm.

Jamie turns to her with tears in her eyes "do you love me Rachel?"Jamie asked the girl now known as Rachel.

Rachel groans "serious questions tonight. Of course I love you."Rachel assures her.

"Like a sister"Jamie then asked turning back to the window for a second.

"Jamie, sometimes --"Rachel goes to explain but Jamie cuts her off"like a real sister"she asked Rachel as she takes her eyes away from the window to look at Rachel.

Rachel sighs "we're not really sisters, Jamie. But that doesn't mean that I love you any less."she explained to Jamie who is her adopted sister.

"So they are adopted sister like you and neveah"kol asked as he looks towards his niece and Laurie who both nod there heads as if to confirm his statement.

Another flash of lightning happens as the window is shown with the ambulance gone and was replaced with a small black car as the lights inside the house of the house next door.

"Sure it does"Jamie says with dout a tear sliding down her cheek as she soon turns around and sits.

"I know you miss your parents. It hasn't been that long.plus you still got your aunt"Rachel explains to Jamie as she puts some of Jamie's her behind her ear.

"It's been 11 months and I know she visits everyday"Jamie said as it's been almost a year before a small smile Grace's her face as she thinks about her aunt neveah.

"Your mother and aunt used to babysit me when I was your age I'll bet you didn't know that"as another flash of lightning strikes through the sky.

"Your lucky.i wish she could do the same for me"Jamie says missing her mother as the two are shown sitting on the couch with the dog snuggled against Jamie's side.

Rachel sighs"come on jamie.lets go back to bed. Come on Sundae "she says before calling the dog as she gets up off the couch.

Soon a bedroom door is shown opening as Sundae enters first while Rachel bends down to Jamie's height."sleep tight we'll have french toast for breakfast,okay? Mighty night,come on Sundae"she bids her little sister a good night before calling the dog as she closed the bedroom door leaving Jamie alone.

Jamie then turns towards the window seeing the wind blows gently in through her curtains as lightning and thunder clash through the sky as she is seen walking over before sliding the window closed.

She is then shown walking over to her closet as she gently opens it with a creak. She is then shown grabbing a small shoe box before sitting down as she opens it.

She digs through it before pulling out a large photo of her mom as she sniffles with tears building up in her eyes as she cry's staring at the picture of her mother.