it's not over

Nevaeh stays down stairs with everyone els as Jamie was takin upstairs to get cleaned up by her mom.

She was sitting on the couch as she runs a hand through her hair just as Dr loomis limps on as he talks to the others.

Jamie's mother was shown starting to run bath water as the forest squeaks before water is running out with steam. The hall was shown as someone was walking down it they stop by a bathroom where a pare of siccors were shown as they were grabbed.

"Oh God please don't tell me what I think is about to happen"Bonnie says as dread starts to fill with in her.

The person then starts forward again as hot water can be shown feeling up in a bathtub as a towel was set around the rim of the tub as the hall way was shown as the person slides on a mask before they walk forward. They walk to the bathroom as Jamie's mother was shown testing the water before she turns around.

Just then Nevaeh tensed up at the smell of blood before a loud scream was heard from up Stairs as she rushed over to them looking up with Dr loomis not far behind her.

"No"he says with dread at what he sees as he backs away with horror "no!"he yells as Jamie was shown still in her custome with her mask on but now there was blood on her as she was holding a pare of bloody siccors.

It was like Deja vu all over again for the man before Nevaeh rushes up to her neice who was almost like in a trance as she was trying to shake Jamie out of it while the others had to hold Loomis back as he pulled out a gun.

Nevaeh looks at Jami with worry this was like her as the last thing is shown as Jamie stareing forward holding up the bloody siccors once more as everything went black.

Everyone sat there in silence as Klaus turns to his daughter "what just happened"he asked.

Nevaeh runs a reassuring had through Jamie's hair as she sighs "that night there was a telepathic connection made with Jamie and Michael that had effected her to the point where history repeated it's self that night"she says before tears build up as she looks at everyone "but that's not the worst what were about to see next was so horrible that it left the whole town in shock."she says as she remembers meeting her mate and having a daughter before that year as tears slide down her face.

Everyone sits in silence wondering what happens in the next movie as they all share a look.