schoolhouse

As Nevaeh vamp speeds she comes to a halt seeing Dr. Loomis in front of her panting."what are you three doing out here all alone?"he asked thinking they were still at the safe house.

"Michael happened like usual he found his way in. Killed Kelly, deputy logan and Brady so we had to leave"Nevaeh explains as Jamie hugs her side remembering as her aunt gives her shoulder a squeeze on the shoulder in comfort."then he chased us outside up on to the roof but we got away"she finished explaining while sitting Rachel down gently.

"Well y'all can't go home that's the first place he'll look for you three where-- where's the schoolhouse?"he asked looking around before looking at Jamie "the schoolhouse where is the school house Jamie?"he asked as Jamie looks up at her aunt who gives her a soft smile with a nod of her head. Jamie turns back as she looks around before seeing it as she points out"there it's over there"she says.

They all then hurry towards the school house as they arrive Dr loomis grabs his gun as he shoots the lock off making Nevaeh flinch with her vamp hearing. Dr loomis opens the door causing the break in alarm to go off as the two adults usher in Rachel and Jamie inside before closing the door.

"Wait won't the alarm bring Michael towards y'all"Bonnie asked worried.

"It did but we so worried about Rachel and Jamies safety we didn't think about that"Nevaeh explained to her.

They make there way up the stairs as Nevaeh trys each door nob with Dr loomis as they were try to find a class room to hide in but some were locked before they move forward.

"We'll hear some sirens soon"Dr loomis reassured the girls as Jamie and Rachel stay close to Jamie as they check some more doors Jamie looks up at her aunt scared before her eyes widen behind her as she shouts"aunt Nevaeh behind you!!!"she says when all of a sudden Micheal shows up.

Many scream having not expected that as they cling to one another.

He grabs Nevaeh first throwing her through one glass door then doing the same to Dr loomis before he slowly turns back to his two targets as Rachel pulls Jamie behind her "leave us alone!"she yells with fear as they back away from him when all of sudden a deep growl is heard.

They all turn to the door that Nevaeh was thrown through but a large wolf comes out with it's glowing amberish eyes glare at Michael with hatred before it lets out a roar and lunges forward tackling Michael giving Jamie and Rachel a chance to find a room to hide in.

The wolf bares it's larg fangs before biting Michael in the neck as it tears off a chunk making blood spray everywhere. Michael grabs the wolf by it's from paws before throwing them off.

As the wolf was mid air it transformed back into Nevaeh as she lands in a crunched position as she lifts her head as her hybrid faces shows as she stands up tall on her feet before she vamp speeds away.

Klaus turns to his daughter with a proud look she protected Jamie and Rachel like a true Mikaelson.

Nevaeh vamp speeds before she hears her nieces scream in fear as she vamp speeds to them. She shows up seeing them huddled as Michael with a severely bleeding neck is shown on a stair case in front of them. She looks at her before seeing a metal coat rack she grabs it as she breaks it off the wall.

"Hey Michael!"she shouts gaining there attention as they turn to see her standing glaring at the man with darken eyes"stay the hell away from my family!!"she growls before useing her hybrid strength as she throws the metal rack pole straight through his chest into the wall before grabbing Jamie and Rachel as she vamp speeds them away.

The Mikaelsons all look proud at how she was protecting her family as Damon smirks turning towards Nevaeh "your a little badass"he says as she just raised an eyebrow while his brother shakes his head at Damon looking up at the ceiling asked a silent why.

Soon a truck is shown pulling up at the school as the alarm still blares loudly one of the men standing in the very back of the truck taps the roof loudly "in the school pull over Earl."they said as Earl pulls the truck to a stop just as Nevaeh hurries out with Jamie and Rachel through the door.

Earl and the others get out the trunk walking over"what's going on here we heard the alarm"he asked them as Jamie was held in Nevaeh's arms as she hugs her aunt tightly with fear.

Nevaeh looks up at Earl "Michael he's here in the school"she explains over the alarm. The inside the school was shown in an eerie silence as a large puddle of blood where Michael was pinned to the wall is shown but he was gone.

Kol groans "does he ever give up"he asked throwing his hands up in the air as many nod there heads agreeing as they Wonder the same thing.

Nevaeh turns towards Earl "I know y'all want to go after him but we need to get Jamie and Rachel out of here now out of haddonfield the state police our on their way here way we need to go now Earl."she explains as Earl has a silent conversation with his friends before they usher the girls into the truck with Nevaeh sitting in the middle as she hugs Rachel and Jamie close to her as the truck backs away from the school before driving off.

As they drive Nevaeh was deep in her thoughts she would have stayed to help but she needed to protect her family as her heart swells with guilt.

Rebekah turns to her neice "darling it's not your fault you are helping keeping your family safe the sheriff saw what happened to his man he most likely warned them but it's not your fault"she explained to her neice.

Laurie turns to her sister "she's right at least this time they will be prepared"she says as she hugs her sister close as Rachel and Jamie hug both of them as well making a group hug.