safe house or not part 1

Before they could leave the police station three trucks pulled up as Loomis gave the sheriff a look who already knew these people. Several men can be seen getting out of each truck.

"What in Sam hell is going on"Earl says as he walks up to loomis and the sheriff with a shot gun.

"Go home early this is police business"the sheriff says but the man was not backing down."what the hell did this".

One of earls drinking buddies stands beside Earl"looks like you're out of business. Now I want some answers we all do".

Nevaeh watches from inside the car before feeling a tug on her arm as she looks away from the window to look at her neice "we'll be alright right aunt Nevaeh"Jane asked with fear filled eyes.

Seeing the fear in Jamie's eyes makes the hate towards Michael even greater. She wraps an arm around Jamie and Rachel"I will do what ever I can to protect both of you no matter what "she vows as they all hug.

Soon the sheriff and Loomis rejoin the girls before driving off. Else where deputy logan can be seen exiting the house as he rushes over to his car before getting in. He grabs the radio bringing it to his mouth "132 132 this is 134 over"he says into the radio breathing heavily.

"This is 132 over" the Sheriff responded."Ben uh...I just heard about the station"deputy logan as the camera slowly pans back to the backseat where a familiar scared hand is shown patiently laying on someones leg.

A few people gasped in shock.

"So that's how he new about the safe house "Sheriff says in shock remembering how the massacre at his house happened.

Kelly and Brady shared a look of fear knowing what is to be shown next while Nevaeh can be seen glaring daggers at them.

Klaus looks towards his daughter"is this where the main fight takes place "he asked his daughter who shakes her head."it was supposed to but Michael is like a damn roach that keeps coming back but the final fight was at a cemetery."Nevaeh explained to her farther as Rachel winced remembering the brutal fight between Nevaeh and Michael that happened at the cemetery.

Everyone shares a look with one another this was only the beginning.

back at Jamie and Rachels home there parents are seen arriving home before rushing into the house worried about the girls having heard on the radio what has been happening. Soon the sheriff's car can be shown pulling up at a house where deputy logan is waiting Nevaeh can hear gun shots distance away it would seem the lynch mob found him but she knew better then that.

Stefan turns to Nevaeh "did they really find him"he asked.

"No they shot an innocent kid by mistake"Nevaeh informed him as the sheriff gives Loomis a look that said I told you so.

She gets out the car first before letting Jamie and Rachel out before glaring at the house as she hears what's going on while wrapping an arm around Rachels shoulder inside Kelly and Brady can be seen heavily making out fixing to have sex but we're inrupted when head lights shine through the window as they hurriedly get dressed.

It was silent before a loud thud was heard as each person turned to see Kelly on the ground holding her face in pain as Brady rushed over worried. Nevaeh was shown glaring at the two since she was the one who punched her. Rachel looks up shocked that Nevaeh would do that for her as Nevaeh gives her a gentle smile.

Soon they walk into the house as kelly and Brady where shown sitting around a chair but Nevaeh already heard what they where doing as she secretly glares at the two."Nevaeh take your nieces up stairs. First door on the right"the sheriff says as she takes Jamies hand as she guides her two nieces up stairs passing by Brady and Kelly as she glares at them.

She walks up to the room opening the door "alright here you go I want y'all to stay up here until I say it save to leave this room okay"she says kneeling down in front of Jamie as the girls nod her head.

She gives them each a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. Her heels click against the stairs as she walks down them as everyone was making sure to lock the doors but she knew that wouldn't stop Michael so she took it apon her self to look around the house with her guard on.

Brady had fallowd the older woman "what the hell is going on"he asked her.

She turns to face him with an emotionless look"Michael Myers"she says as chills went down his back"who's that"he asked confused.

She lets out a low laugh of course the next generation wouldn't know."ten years ago... Halloween he was my brother and Jamie's uncle. Me and my sister were one of the few survivors of that massacre."she says with a cold look as she stared at him.

"You younger generations don't know what it's like to deal with a brother who is so hell bent on killing you that literally has no soul. You see legend has it that when he was six years old he murdered his older sister Judith for no reason at all and all you can see in his eyes was pure evil"she explained as she walks around him making him gulp as she circled him like he was her prey.

"Michael Myers is back"she says before walking out the room leaving Brady there shaking.

Klaus turns to his daughter"that was well said daughter "he says as she smiles while rubbing Jamie's shoulder.

Damon smirks"nice scare tactic "he says.

Nevaeh shrugs her shoulder"nobody hurts my family"she says making her family smile.