getting ready for Halloween

Dr loomis is seen walking down a road as he breathes heavily before he tries to signal down a car but it didn't even stop it just drive past. He sighs when no other cars were seen coming before starting to walk again before behind him showed a car full up teens was driving up behind him as they can be heard laughing.

They pulled over to the side in front of Loomis as the three in the back turn to him"come on old man. Let's go"the young boy says as the two cheer leaders cheer him on.

Dr loomis limps over to the car but just as he got closer the driver pils up dirt into Dr. Loomis face as they drive off laughing making him sigh in defeat.

Bonnie frowns "that wasn't very nice"as she observed the screen.

Neveah nodding her head "yeah back then it wasn't as bad as is now"she huffs.

As dust floats around an old truck pulls up behind Dr. Loomis the driver sticks his head out the window "get it in gear, old man."he calls out.

Dr. Loomis turns around as he walks back to the truck "I ain't got till judgment day."the driver adds on as Dr loomis limps to the truck before getting in"thank you"he thanks the driver.

"Anything for a fellow pilgrim.were all on a quest sometimes we need help getting where we want to be"the driver says before the truck moves forward ounce more.

The man sneezed before holding his hands out to Dr loomis "reverend Jackson p. Sayer of dumont county please to make your acquaintance"he introduced him self as they shake hands.

"How far are you going,Mr sayer?"Dr loomis asked.

"God's country. The promised land."Mr sayer says as he continues to drive."where are you heading, Mr.,uh..."Mr sayer goes to ask.

"Loomis. Haddonfield."Dr loomis says.

Mr sayer nods his head "car trouble"he asked.

"Sort of"Dr loomis says as the reverend turns to look at him silent for a moment "your hunting it, ain't ya? Yeah your hunting it all right, just like me"he says before facing back forward.

"What are you hunting, Mr. Sayer?" Dr loomis asked.

"Apocalypse, end of the world, Armageddon. It's always got a face and a name"Mr sayer explains as he takes a sip of a drink as they continue forward"I've been hunting the bastard for 30 years, give or take. Come close a time or two.. too damn close. You can't kill damnation, mister it don't die like a man dies."he explains while deep in thought.

"I know that my sayer."Dr loomis informs.

"Oh your a pilgrim all right. I saw it on your face back in there in the dust. I saw it clear as breasts and blue suede shoes. Would you like a drink"he says as Dr loomis nods his head before taking a sip of what ever the man was drinking as Mr sayer started singing as they drive down the road.

"I mean he wasn't wrong about what he said cause that's exactly what they are dealing with"Elena says with a shrug.

Back in haddonfield as kids in all kinds of costumes are seen trick or treating around the neighborhood. Neveah is shown at her home getting ready to take her niece and Rachel trick or treating as she is shown wearing a purple tank top with blue jean jacket and black jeans as her heeled boots click against the ground as she exists her home locking the front door before heading over to her nieces house.

Jamie is shown scraping some left over food onto a plate as her parents walked in"okay Jamie we're leaving. Where's rach?"her farther asked.

"I don't know"Jamie says shrugging her shoulder before Rachel is heard as they all Walk up to the front door bidding there parents a goodbye but on the outside of the house a shadow is shown watching the family as heavy breathing is heard as they watch the parents leave and the two girls going back into the house.

"Rachel can I go and get on my costume"Jamie asked with excitement.

"Yeah hurry up causing aunt neveah will be here soon"Rachel says with a smile before Jamie rushes off to get her costume on.

As they got ready neveah was shown walking up the steps to the house but stops as she looks around carefully before walking up to the door as she knocks. She waits for a moment before the door is opened by Jamie "aunt neveah"she greets with a big smile.

"Jamie"she greets back with a laugh as they hug before pulling away "oh my what a beautiful clown you are"she says as she twirls Jamie who giggles before all three girls Walk away from the house to get the night going.

But as soon as they left foot steps can be heard walking up the stairs of the house before the box Jamie was holding the other night is shown on the ground with everything in side of it on the ground as a scared burned hand picks up a picture turning it over showing a younger Laurie at 17 before putting it back down as he finds an old picture of a boy in a clown costume that was in black and white before sitting it down as well. He then finds a picture of Jamie, Laurie and neveah all together smileing as he stares at the picture.

It was silent between everyone."so he waited until after they left to look through her memory box"Caroline says as she studies the sceen they just watched.

"He must have been looking for a connection between the girls and I think he found it with the last photo"Klaus says as he looks over at his daughter shares a look with him.

"He was"neveah confirmed his thoughts as they all share a look with one another.