exscape

Rachel was shown sitting in front of the radio deep in thought before static is heard "haddonfield, we should have cars dispatched in five minutes. Ets 35 minutes over."a man is heard of the radio breaking her out of her thoughts.

She reached for the radio pressing a button "uh okay great we'll be waiting"she says from her line of the radio.

"10-4 over"the man replies before the radio she pressed the button again "uh over and out"she replied before the radio went silent once again.

"Well at least now the calvary is coming just hoping they get there in time"Caroline says as Tyler holds her close in comfort.

Rachel gets up as she heads to where deputy logan was on watch as the house was filled with silence the only the thing that could be heard was the cackling of the flames as she walks into the living room but confused on why she didn't see deputy logan anywhere as she walks more into the living room.

"Deputy logan?"she calls out but doesn't get a response "deputy?"she asked once more as she looks around until she looks down seeing his twisted body as she gasp with horror before the sound of a door creaking is heard as she slowly turns her head letting out scream seeing Kelly's dead body hanging against the door.

She backs up before running out the room to as she was shown running up the stairs tripping on her way"Jamie! Aunt Nevaeh!"she screams!"as she gets up running again. She runs to the room where Jamie was only to see her gone.

Having heard Rachel scream she turns to Jamie crunching down "I want you to stay right here why I go help your sister"Nevaeh says as Jamie hugs her tight around the shoulders before letting her aunt go.

Nevaeh speeds down the stairs where a loud ruckus is heard she arrives to see Michael having Brady and Rachel cornered. She lets out a deep growl making everyone freeze as they slowly turn to see her standing in the archway as her eyes glow a amberish gold as black veins appear under her eyes as her fangs descend letting out a roar.

Rachel and Brady stare at her in shock as Nevaeh then speeds at Michael as they both slam into the wall as it cracks from the strength.

"Oh shits about to go down"Damon says as he and kol where shoving popcorn in there mouths as some shake there head at the two.

As she holds him back she turns to Rachel"go get Jamie and all y'all get out of here!"she yells as Michael trys to push her off when they nod there heads before doing what she said.

Michael not liking that his pray getting away he grabs her by the face as he roughly shoved his thumb in her eye as she roars with anger as blood runs from her eye before she grabs him by the throat throwing him across the room with a loud crash.

Now she only had one eye while the other heals she whirls around on Michael who was heading up the stairs as she charged forward just before he can get to Rachel, Brady and Jamie she runs up the steps with a broken piece of the wall that she broke off the door way and plunging it into his shoulder blade as blood spouts out the other side.

As the two fight Brady was trying to reload the gun as he had Rachel and Jamie run to to safety. Michael slams Nevaeh into the window as it shatters cutting her face before throwing her down the stairs as she tummbles as he then goes after Brady.

Jamie had to drag Rachel away as Michael tossed bray into the wall having fired the shot gun to late. Brady fits back as he smacks Michael in the head but it has no effect as Micheal grabs the gun smacking Brady in the head who stumbled backwards with a groan.