just the beginning

While Rachel looks for Ms neveah and Jamie having lost them before a bar is shown filled with people. A news lady was shown giving a report on how the sheriff wanted everything shut down and people locked in there homes safe. The owner of the bar looks at the TV as they listened to the female news reporter.

"By order of the sheriff's office, all citizens of haddonfield are tasked to clear the streets."the female reporter says on TV.

"I made that payment nine days ago and I still haven't heard from the bastard"one man says to his buddies who sits beside him as he rants about something.

The owner of the bar was trying to listen to the reporter but couldn't hear her over everything "everybody shut up a goddamn minute. Shut up!"he hollers causing everyone to go quiet as they all listen.

"All businesses are asked to close as soon as possible."as soon as the owner heard that he was walking to the phone line.

"What's all this shit about earl"one of the man asked.

Earl is shown dailing the police department number while the reporter continues."ain't like old Ben meeker to do something like this"one of the other men says.

Earl looks over with the phone pressed to his ear."sure ain't martians could land on Ben's doorstep and all he'd do is spit once and get him self a shot gun"he says as he waits for someone to pick up.

"Who are you calling"the one in the middle asked.

"Police station. I ain't closing down without a good goddamn reason "Earl says as he waits for someone to pick up but all it does is ring makeing Earl confused.

"I'm guessing thats not a good sign at all" Tyler asked as Nevaeh nods her head as she holds Jamie tight to her chest knowing some of the scenes will be to much for her.

They wait while Earl gets a confused look on his face"well"the man asked. As Earl pulls the phone away from his ear"it's just ringing "Earl says before putting the phone back on its hook as he walks around the bar counter as he takes a sip of his bear before walking away making the others confused as he grabs his hat.

When he sees them not following he turns his head to them"we'll come on"he says before they were all shown Rushing to there trucks to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible as they all pel out kicking up gravel.

While that was happening Loomis and sheriff Ben investigated the house of Rachel and Jamie as they were looking for them. They are shown entering Jamie's room as it was dark before Loomis turns on the light as they look around before noticing something on the ground. A close up is shown of the memory box Jamie had held to her chest the night before as everything was scattered. Loomis picked up a few pictures that were in black and white before looking into the closet as the sheriff appears."something"Ben asked.

Loomis looks forward with a look of dread on his face."he's been here"making the sheriff confused "how do you know". Loomis just pointed straight at the closet makeing Ben look as the dog sundae from the night before is shown dead at the floor of the closet as it's eyes were stuck open in fear.

Jamie whimpers as she Burries her head into her aunt's shoulder while her mother rubs her back in comfort as the two share a look.

The sheriff was turning pale"this is starting to spook me, doc"as he stares at the dead dog before walking away as Loomis nods his head"at least I'm not alone"he says as he studies the pictures in his hands before both him and sheriff Ben were walking down the steps.

"Logan, I want you to stay here in case the family gets back."Ben tells his colleague as Dr Loomis continues for before both were leaving the house.

A man can be seen working on a small power plant that connects to the town as the panel is opened while he was working Michael watched silently from the shadows.

As the man was working he happened to look up and see Michael but doesn't know it's really him"hey you. This is city property. No trespassing"he says as Michael is shown slowly walking as he stands in front of the open window just starring.

The worker walks away from the panel"what are you deaf?" He says as he was almost face to face with Michael the worker looks annoyed "don't try that Halloween shit with me. All right I'm on the telephone to the police right now don't you even think about leaving."the men says as he goes to walk away as Michael slowly follows him.

Elena shudders not having a good feeling"why do I got a feeling that something bad is really going to happen"as she holds Stefan's arm tightly.

Just as the worker turns around Michael is behind him grabbing the mean by the shoulder and belt as the man gasp before he was thrown with so much force straight into the electrical towers as sparks exploded as he screams in agony.

Elena and her group jump haven't not expected that as they stared at the screen in horror watching the man die a horrible death.

The man thrashed around as electricity Sparks through his body as most of the Tower explodes as the power over the entire town goes out one by one making the towns people very confused on what was going on. The man's body jumps limply as the last spark exploded while Michael watched silently before he turns and walks away.

Everyone sat in silence at what they just witnessed."it's only gonna get worse just like the last to movies isn't" Caroline asked with fear laced in her words.

"Yes it will "Nevaeh says honestly as they I'll share a look with one another as Jamie holds on tightly to her aunt.